Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dreading tommorow if i'm honest 11:05 - Dec 15 with 4341 viewshype313

Wish I was as optmisitc and joyous as the rest of you!

Just can't stomach it, probably a bit of recent PTSD.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Dreading tommorow if i'm honest on 18:30 - Dec 15 with 803 viewsLowroadBlue

Well pissed off, never had covid before, so to go down with it two days before the game not happy.
So I will be watching it from the edge of my settee instead of my normal seat in Sir Alf stand.
I can’t remember wanting to win a game so badly for a long time.
COYB
Dreading tommorow if i'm honest on 19:11 - Dec 15 with 744 viewsMK1

Don't worry your head about it. We win and win easily.
Dreading tommorow if i'm honest on 20:01 - Dec 15 with 710 viewsyellowrider

Dreading tommorow if i'm honest on 18:08 - Dec 15 by Bramidan

As supporters we of course build the game up and get so so nervous.
The players are professional footballers, not talking about our players but there are a lot of badge kissers in football, playing for clubs they probably had no affinity for before they joined them.
Yes I hope they recognise how important it is for the home fans and they feel this from the crowd.
We want a professional Ipswich display, don’t give away an early goal recognising that they will come out at a 100 mph.
They won’t beat us on skill or tactics so all they have in their locker is effort.
I trust our coach/manager for a professional approach.
Having said that emotionally I hope we embarrass them.

No way will we come out at 100mph! That's not our way with Wagner. We will sit back with two banks of four and our most creative players playing so deep they may as well be off the pitch! It's you who will come out all guns blazing as demanded by the natives.
Dreading tommorow if i'm honest on 20:03 - Dec 15 with 707 viewsbilllm

Dreading tommorow if i'm honest on 11:34 - Dec 15 by _clive_baker_

Also it's the Championship innit. On another day Blackburn or Cardiff could've got a result at PR, Watford could on Tuesday. Not saying they're underserved wins, but it's often very, very fine margins isn't it, and there's going to come a time when we're on the wrong end of some. Hopefully not tomorrow. The odds will tell you if we play the game 5 times they probably win 1, we draw 1 or 2, and we win 2 or 3. Feels about right, but does also mean there's a 40% ish chance we don't win.

Positivity though. We're due this, we're clearly going to be bang up for it and for the first time in a long time I would think they're more concerned about our threats than we are of theirs.

COYB

That's the thing, been a lot of 50/50 games this season we've edged them somehow, hopefully that continues,
Dreading tommorow if i'm honest on 20:20 - Dec 15 with 688 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Dreading tommorow if i'm honest on 20:01 - Dec 15 by yellowrider

No way will we come out at 100mph! That's not our way with Wagner. We will sit back with two banks of four and our most creative players playing so deep they may as well be off the pitch! It's you who will come out all guns blazing as demanded by the natives.

Battered canary...gotta love it!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Dreading tommorow if i'm honest on 20:50 - Dec 15 with 655 viewsRyorry

Dreading tommorow if i'm honest on 20:20 - Dec 15 by BanksterDebtSlave

Battered canary...gotta love it!

Yes but would you fry them in butter, lard or sunflower oil? 🤔

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Dreading tommorow if i'm honest on 21:04 - Dec 15 with 633 viewsBluespeed225

Dreading tommorow if i'm honest on 16:23 - Dec 15 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

If we lose, we're still second with points in hand, if we draw, we're still second with points in hand, if we lose, it will be Norwich's biggest achievement in 3 years, but they still won't be second with points to spare.

Correct, A win for them tomorrow at their current level will be up there with Bayern Munich. look East will have a half hour special and Becky Jago will have to go into hiding on the other side. I’m hoping for a win and to have it swept under the carpet by the local news.
Dreading tommorow if i'm honest on 21:05 - Dec 15 with 631 viewsJ2BLUE

People are overconfident. I don't like the comments about winning by 4 or 5. I hope we do but they have some decent players and will look to stifle us. I think we will win but I don't think it's going to be the stroll in the park many people think,

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Dreading tommorow if i'm honest on 21:19 - Dec 15 with 612 viewsCoastalblue

Dreading tommorow if i'm honest on 21:05 - Dec 15 by J2BLUE

People are overconfident. I don't like the comments about winning by 4 or 5. I hope we do but they have some decent players and will look to stifle us. I think we will win but I don't think it's going to be the stroll in the park many people think,

Stroll in the park?

More like shooting budgies in a barrel with a 12 guage, and I'm a pessimist.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Dreading tommorow if i'm honest on 00:26 - Dec 16 with 511 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Dreading tommorow if i'm honest on 11:39 - Dec 15 by BlueandTruesince82

Burnt too many times. Yeah we should win but it doesn't mean owt.

Shall be hiding.

"Shall be a hiding."

There, fixed it for you.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Dreading tommorow if i'm honest on 00:41 - Dec 16 with 502 viewsTangledupin_Blue

The worst that can happen is that we finish the day eighteen points ahead of them.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Dreading tommorow if i'm honest on 06:36 - Dec 16 with 410 viewsBondiBlue

I felt like you the day before the season started, just nervous as hell about it all going wrong.

For some reason i'm not nervous about this one. Because the crowd won't go quiet even if they score early. And the crowd won't be worried when hladky plays out. We're pretty much unstoppable. If norwich somehow manage it, it will just be an annoying fluke. It won't mean anything.

I should clarify that i really REALLY want us to win though.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Dreading tommorow if i'm honest on 08:10 - Dec 16 with 375 viewsVic

Dreading tommorow if i'm honest on 06:36 - Dec 16 by BondiBlue

I felt like you the day before the season started, just nervous as hell about it all going wrong.

For some reason i'm not nervous about this one. Because the crowd won't go quiet even if they score early. And the crowd won't be worried when hladky plays out. We're pretty much unstoppable. If norwich somehow manage it, it will just be an annoying fluke. It won't mean anything.

I should clarify that i really REALLY want us to win though.

Yes and that’s the thing - if, if they win we all know it will be a fluke. The table doesn’t lie, we are, for the moment, simply better than them. Let them win the game, it really won’t mean anything - will just be ironic that our biggest off day of the season comes against them.

But I’m confident that it’s not going to happen.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024