Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, any ideas on realistic options to replace Ladapo in January? 08:09 - Dec 17 with 1297 viewsNeedhamChris

Any young Daryl Murphy's floating about?

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

So, any ideas on realistic options to replace Ladapo in January? on 08:23 - Dec 17 with 1221 viewsviewfromtheu2

Does Freddy need replacing?

@BonoITFC

So, any ideas on realistic options to replace Ladapo in January? on 08:24 - Dec 17 with 1217 viewsRIPbobby

I like the look of Birmingham's Stanfield, but I get a feeling they will go up a level
So, any ideas on realistic options to replace Ladapo in January? on 08:25 - Dec 17 with 1212 viewsWestSussexBlue

So, any ideas on realistic options to replace Ladapo in January? on 08:23 - Dec 17 by viewfromtheu2

He’s clearly falling down the pecking order, Hutchinson, Scarlett and Jackson all on yesterday.,
So, any ideas on realistic options to replace Ladapo in January? on 08:28 - Dec 17 with 1197 viewsWestSussexBlue

So, any ideas on realistic options to replace Ladapo in January? on 08:24 - Dec 17 by RIPbobby

I like the look of Birmingham's Stanfield, but I get a feeling they will go up a level

We do seem to look at players who are at a level we are aspiring too.
Lower end Prem or another loan, is Hutchinson likely to be recalled do we think?
So, any ideas on realistic options to replace Ladapo in January? on 08:39 - Dec 17 with 1134 viewscressi

So, any ideas on realistic options to replace Ladapo in January? on 08:28 - Dec 17 by WestSussexBlue

We do seem to look at players who are at a level we are aspiring too.
Lower end Prem or another loan, is Hutchinson likely to be recalled do we think?

In simple terms yes Ladapo does need upgrading in the system we play Freddie is a box player on the half way line closing and holding up the ball he brings very little. I would if I could send scarlet back 5 months of very little understand little game time but that's because his not good enough to start or to come on and do what Hirst does and other positions we have better.
So, any ideas on realistic options to replace Ladapo in January? on 08:49 - Dec 17 with 1072 viewsNeedhamChris

So, any ideas on realistic options to replace Ladapo in January? on 08:23 - Dec 17 by viewfromtheu2

Yes. We've outgrown him - and we desperately need an option to replace Hirst in second halves of games (and to give him more competition), that isn't such a large drop off in quality as Ladapo is now.

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

So, any ideas on realistic options to replace Ladapo in January? on 08:49 - Dec 17 with 1062 viewsMK1

I know I sound like a broken record, but Aaron Collins at Bristol Rovers would be great in this side.
So, any ideas on realistic options to replace Ladapo in January? on 08:59 - Dec 17 with 1031 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

So, any ideas on realistic options to replace Ladapo in January? on 09:07 - Dec 17 with 976 viewsMK1

So, any ideas on realistic options to replace Ladapo in January? on 08:59 - Dec 17 by SitfcB

Is that a question or a statement?
So, any ideas on realistic options to replace Ladapo in January? on 09:10 - Dec 17 with 958 viewsTrumptonBlue

So, any ideas on realistic options to replace Ladapo in January? on 08:24 - Dec 17 by RIPbobby

From the way he has spoken about him, I think McKenna likes him too, but I doubt Fulham will let him go just yet, and he certainly wouldn’t be cheap - he is contracted there until 2027.
So, any ideas on realistic options to replace Ladapo in January? on 09:10 - Dec 17 with 953 viewsNthQldITFC

So, any ideas on realistic options to replace Ladapo in January? on 08:59 - Dec 17 by SitfcB

But it's never been a question of whether or not Gamechanger will fund it has it? They will. It's about FFP compliance, is it not?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

So, any ideas on realistic options to replace Ladapo in January? on 09:59 - Dec 17 with 761 viewsITFCBlues

So, any ideas on realistic options to replace Ladapo in January? on 09:10 - Dec 17 by NthQldITFC

But it's never been a question of whether or not Gamechanger will fund it has it? They will. It's about FFP compliance, is it not?

FFP isn't any issue.

It's been mentioned before, we could spend big knowing that we have the likes of Hirst, Davis and Broadhead as sellable assets that can be cashed in if needed in order to balance the books.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

So, any ideas on realistic options to replace Ladapo in January? on 09:59 - Dec 17 with 758 viewsWacko

Bojan Miovski
Keinan Davis

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024