Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a shower of shoite Anglia are. 18:22 - Dec 18 with 1813 viewsblueprint

I don’t know why I expected anything else from there report of the game. Banging on about the 14 year wait for a win even though we only played them in 9 of those seasons.
What a shower of shoite Anglia are. on 18:24 - Dec 18 with 1761 viewsnorfsufblue

The section is called Stayin on the ball!!!
What a shower of shoite Anglia are. on 18:41 - Dec 18 with 1646 viewsoldburian

The Anglia reports are very balanced and fair unlike the other side.

Yes they did mention the 14 year gap but also emphasised we are21 points ahead with a very good chance of promotion.
What a shower of shoite Anglia are. on 19:58 - Dec 18 with 1398 viewsBent_double

I though the BBC Look East report was balanced. The budgie fan they had mentioned the '14 years' but that was all she had, so muddled. The Ipswich fan, much better, more composed.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

What a shower of shoite Anglia are. on 20:01 - Dec 18 with 1371 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What a shower of shoite Anglia are. on 19:58 - Dec 18 by Bent_double

I though the BBC Look East report was balanced. The budgie fan they had mentioned the '14 years' but that was all she had, so muddled. The Ipswich fan, much better, more composed.

Didn't both of them do a half-hour special from Delia's hospital bedside decrying the despicable assault on her behind the NCFC team coach? Or are they slightly more honest than the Mail?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

What a shower of shoite Anglia are. on 20:15 - Dec 18 with 1284 viewsBent_double

What a shower of shoite Anglia are. on 20:01 - Dec 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

Didn't both of them do a half-hour special from Delia's hospital bedside decrying the despicable assault on her behind the NCFC team coach? Or are they slightly more honest than the Mail?

Brief mention of it, didn't dwell on it, the Town fan covered it well enough.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

What a shower of shoite Anglia are. on 08:04 - Dec 19 with 722 viewsBluespeed225

Becky looked nice though.
What a shower of shoite Anglia are. on 08:21 - Dec 19 with 670 viewspennblue

What a shower of shoite Anglia are. on 19:58 - Dec 18 by Bent_double

and 'more class'

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024