Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toy you were desperate for at Christmas 13:22 - Dec 20 with 1986 viewsCoastalblue

as a kid?

Was this for me, and I see the Club edition is going for crazy money, if my Nan hadn't stepped on half the players and the dog chewed the rest I could be quids in now.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Toy you were desperate for at Christmas on 19:37 - Dec 20 with 298 viewsgtsb1966

And I got it. I also wanted Flight deck but never got that.
https://www.hatads.org.uk/catalogue/record/da2f0487-1bd1-402e-bdc3-6381f5bdc3b6/
Toy you were desperate for at Christmas on 19:39 - Dec 20 with 290 viewsgosblue

My older brother broke the nets because I always beat him. When you glued a player with airfix glue it melted the legs so it looked like Eric Gates. The haircuts were the worst.
Toy you were desperate for at Christmas on 19:41 - Dec 20 with 287 viewsmarvellous

Toy you were desperate for at Christmas on 13:24 - Dec 20 by Herbivore

I wanted a Mr Frosty for years and never got one.

I always wanted a Mr Frosty too. Never got one; never seen one in the plastic
Toy you were desperate for at Christmas on 19:57 - Dec 20 with 270 viewsDubtractor

Toy you were desperate for at Christmas on 13:56 - Dec 20 by CBBlue

I finally got one as a child after asking for years and it was a crushing disappointment.

My son keeps asking for one but I can't put him through it....not getting one is definitely better than getting one and realising how rubbish it really is.

I really hope that 'crushing disappointment' was deliberate.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024