Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Psychologically that's bought me down to earth with a bump 14:50 - Dec 23 with 577 viewsurbanblue

But there's a lot of twists and turns to go in this season yet. Leeds won't play like that every week and nor will we.
Psychologically that's bought me down to earth with a bump on 14:53 - Dec 23 with 543 viewsBluespeed225

There you go, you talked yourself round by the end of your post!😀
Psychologically that's bought me down to earth with a bump on 14:55 - Dec 23 with 508 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Leeds will be kicking themselves with a 4 point week leading up to that game.
Psychologically that's bought me down to earth with a bump on 15:00 - Dec 23 with 458 viewsbadadski

They won’t get a chance too as most normal teams will park the bus
Not saying we should have done that but to play the open expansive way we play against them,Not once but twice was playing into their hands and was a little disrespectful to them and we got what we deserved.. similar game was the way Birmingham played against Leicester.

Truely happy with what we have achieved and not even disappointed with the result as know it will be a good learning experience for McKenna and the team and expect them to come back tougher next game. Against Leicester we need to dial it back a bit.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2023 15:01]
Psychologically that's bought me down to earth with a bump on 15:06 - Dec 23 with 412 viewsTractorWood

Your last sentence says it all. They've beaten us home and away but are 7 points behind us. They must be consistently doing something worse than us.

All to play for.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Psychologically that's bought me down to earth with a bump on 15:07 - Dec 23 with 400 viewsPowrigan

We always struggle against the poorer teams, so don’t be too downhearted. Ignore the Leeds lauding, they are just trying to make themselves feel better about the result.
Psychologically that's bought me down to earth with a bump on 15:15 - Dec 23 with 359 viewsDaninthecampo

Leeds have Preston then WBA away next, there's plenty of dropped points and twists to come from all the top sides.
7 points is still a nice lead
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024