Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this genuinely Jackson’s fault 22:36 - Dec 26 with 1230 viewsITFCMonk

Or did it seem we were absolutely no threat at all the moment he came on until the moment he came off. He offered absolutely nothing in my opinion and we instantly looked like a threat the moment he came off again. Sorry to say it but I think he needs to be let go in January for the sake of the team. Obviously a replacement for Hirst is needed but I still struggle to see what Jackson offers.
Is this genuinely Jackson’s fault on 22:37 - Dec 26 with 1201 viewsBondiBlue

Can't some people just enjoy a good team performance and a hard-earned point against a good team?

Poll: Which would you accept?

Is this genuinely Jackson’s fault on 22:38 - Dec 26 with 1163 viewswaveneyblue

Did you watch the second half ?.
Is this genuinely Jackson’s fault on 22:40 - Dec 26 with 1109 viewsBloomBlue

Jackson didn't plat that bad, neither did the team.

As I said after the Leeds game last season there was 2 leagues between these teams. Leicester have £70m to spend on players re parachute payments. If we had mega ruch owners and they spend £70m on players we would be hit with points deduction or fine as we break ffp rules.

Proud of the team tonight
Is this genuinely Jackson’s fault on 22:45 - Dec 26 with 1046 viewsDarkBrandon

No
Is this genuinely Jackson’s fault on 22:46 - Dec 26 with 1021 viewsFrimleyBlue

He was excellent imo.

What must be annoying for him is his strength is running. There were many times he had the space get a run at goal but we took the ball wide. Or in that Chaplin situation went for a lob when he could have just played Jackson in.

I think if Jackson gets the nod over ladapo until Jan signing them we may see a few more players being coached to get Jackson in earlier.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Is this genuinely Jackson’s fault on 22:49 - Dec 26 with 971 viewsWicklowBlue

Is this genuinely Jackson’s fault on 22:46 - Dec 26 by FrimleyBlue

He was excellent imo.

What must be annoying for him is his strength is running. There were many times he had the space get a run at goal but we took the ball wide. Or in that Chaplin situation went for a lob when he could have just played Jackson in.

I think if Jackson gets the nod over ladapo until Jan signing them we may see a few more players being coached to get Jackson in earlier.

If as is likely Hirst is out for weeks, you'd have to start Jackson based on the cameo, no?
Is this genuinely Jackson’s fault on 22:51 - Dec 26 with 943 viewsPilgrimblue

He always runs and runs but offers very little as a striker. He had chances but didn’t threaten at all. I’d rather have Freddie any day until we get better players in January.
Many of our players seem to be off their game. Broady for one looks good but doesn’t seem to have the consistency needed to make the most of his chances.
Trouble is that we’ve got nobody in reserve. There’s no one in U21 pushing for a spot so need to find strikers for future.
Is this genuinely Jackson’s fault on 22:55 - Dec 26 with 861 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Huge amount of endeavour and selfless work from Jackson but the difference in first touch between him & Hirst was clear. Add in the movement of Hirst being sharper it was a clear drop in quality when in possession

That’s not a criticism of Jackson, that side of his game is not what he’s known for and he offers a lot of qualities off the ball that Hirst perhaps wouldn’t have, but given our patterns of play, being confident of pinging it into the strikers feet and making it stick is something we’ll need in January as Jackson (for me) is a wide player who can play through the middle in certain situations, tonight after 20 minutes not really being one of them
Login to get fewer ads

Is this genuinely Jackson’s fault on 22:59 - Dec 26 with 801 viewsLankHenners

Don't think we need to move him on in January as he still has something to offer but the difference between Hirst and him up front could hardly be starker.

Very very clear, not that it wasn't already, that we need a quality addition in that role as soon as we can get one.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Is this genuinely Jackson’s fault on 23:02 - Dec 26 with 750 viewsVic

Is this genuinely Jackson’s fault on 22:55 - Dec 26 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Huge amount of endeavour and selfless work from Jackson but the difference in first touch between him & Hirst was clear. Add in the movement of Hirst being sharper it was a clear drop in quality when in possession

That’s not a criticism of Jackson, that side of his game is not what he’s known for and he offers a lot of qualities off the ball that Hirst perhaps wouldn’t have, but given our patterns of play, being confident of pinging it into the strikers feet and making it stick is something we’ll need in January as Jackson (for me) is a wide player who can play through the middle in certain situations, tonight after 20 minutes not really being one of them

^^^ This^^^

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024