Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke away parking 10:39 - Dec 27 with 1068 viewsOakingtonBlue

Hi guys

Looking forward to taking my daughter to her first away game, but I’ve not been to Bet365 stadium before. Can anyone advise on best away parking (ideally online purchase before hand for a space so we can drive straight in).

Much appreciated

Greg
Stoke away parking on 12:45 - Dec 27 with 960 viewsStevieH

From Stoke website :

Away Parking

Away supporters are advised to follow signs for away parking to locate car parks selling match by match spaces. This will typically be via the StairBox and DWK Science Laboratories car parks.
Stoke away parking on 14:15 - Dec 27 with 890 viewsOakingtonBlue

Stoke away parking on 12:45 - Dec 27 by StevieH

From Stoke website :

Away Parking

Away supporters are advised to follow signs for away parking to locate car parks selling match by match spaces. This will typically be via the StairBox and DWK Science Laboratories car parks.

Thank you kindly. I read that too. Just wondered how foolproof it was for anyone who has done Stoke before, and/or how early you needed to snag a spot in either of the two indicated car parks.

Cheers
Stoke away parking on 15:41 - Dec 27 with 812 viewsbenrhyddingblue

I parked last time at one of the industrial/business sites on Sir Stanley Matthews Way - don’t remember it taking too long to get away afterwards (no longer than lost grounds), but a bit of a walk to the ground.
Stoke away parking on 08:08 - Dec 28 with 628 viewsStevieH

Stoke away parking on 14:15 - Dec 27 by OakingtonBlue

Thank you kindly. I read that too. Just wondered how foolproof it was for anyone who has done Stoke before, and/or how early you needed to snag a spot in either of the two indicated car parks.

Cheers

Via ‘Your Parking Space’ app you can book a space at the Holiday Inn next to the ground. £12.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024