Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's not be that fanbase and make Ladapo the antichrist 13:13 - Dec 30 with 1594 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Seen socials claiming all sorts of nonsense about his character wtc which is totally out of order. He had a bad night yes but let's not forget he was a huge part of our promotion season. He needs to move on now but let's send him off with love and best wishes.
Let's not be that fanbase and make Ladapo the antichrist on 13:17 - Dec 30 with 1558 viewsZx1988

Had all the usual tropes being discussed last night; lazy, bad attitude, etc.,

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Let's not be that fanbase and make Ladapo the antichrist on 13:17 - Dec 30 with 1546 viewspointofblue

Same with Jackson. Every era has a player who the fans irrationally hate, despite them doing a job for the club. I remember the dislike Scowcroft got in the Burley years.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Let's not be that fanbase and make Ladapo the antichrist on 13:22 - Dec 30 with 1516 viewsEireannach_gorm

Let's not be that fanbase and make Ladapo the antichrist on 13:17 - Dec 30 by pointofblue

Same with Jackson. Every era has a player who the fans irrationally hate, despite them doing a job for the club. I remember the dislike Scowcroft got in the Burley years.

There is possibly a middle ground where we can all agree that both players were well up for Division One but are not good enough for Championship and beyond.
Let's not be that fanbase and make Ladapo the antichrist on 19:59 - Dec 30 with 1295 viewsIllinoisblue

Ipswich twitter seems to have lost its mind the last 24 hours. The cruncher revelations and Ladapo getting all sorts of grief, including from one bloke who went to the trouble of making a video to “prove” Ladapo walked off too slowly when being subbed.

People need to reset and get a grip.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Let's not be that fanbase and make Ladapo the antichrist on 20:04 - Dec 30 with 1266 viewsNeedhamChris

Let's not be that fanbase and make Ladapo the antichrist on 13:17 - Dec 30 by Zx1988

Have to say as someone who has called out discrimination in football on numerous occasions, you do the cause no good whatsoever when you imply racism at every turn. It's pathetic and suggests you care more about a bit of self promotion.

I don't see you commenting on the numerous Brandon Williams threads that have very similar criticisms to the ones you use as examples below. Is that because it doesn't suit the agenda of the absurd non-point you're trying to make?

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Let's not be that fanbase and make Ladapo the antichrist on 20:08 - Dec 30 with 1239 viewsGeneric

Let's not be that fanbase and make Ladapo the antichrist on 13:22 - Dec 30 by Eireannach_gorm

There is possibly a middle ground where we can all agree that both players were well up for Division One but are not good enough for Championship and beyond.

It was the same in Lg1 though. He was our top scorer on goals per minute, and I never understood what he had done wrong.
Let's not be that fanbase and make Ladapo the antichrist on 20:13 - Dec 30 with 1214 viewsNthQldITFC

Freddie - on the off-chance that you're reading this mate, it's not just you, it's not just Ipswich fans, it's not even just football fans, it's the SH!THOLE that is social media in all it's poisonous, soul-destroying, drivel-inducing forms.

Don't listen to a FCKN word of this sh!te, just get on with doing the job you've done so well for us over the last couple of years, getting us promoted and establishing us in the Championship. And massive thanks from me, for one.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Let's not be that fanbase and make Ladapo the antichrist on 20:15 - Dec 30 with 1208 viewsNutkins_Return

Hating Ladapo is insane after him being part of our promotion last season.

That being said he's not of the requisite level for a top 10 championship side and we need to replace him ASAP. That is the reality looking at it purely from a football point of view.

He'll be a player I look out for when he leaves and really hope he is a regular for a good L1 side.
Login to get fewer ads

Let's not be that fanbase and make Ladapo the antichrist on 20:19 - Dec 30 with 1182 viewsronnyd

Let's not be that fanbase and make Ladapo the antichrist on 13:17 - Dec 30 by pointofblue

Even Mick Mills, a club legend, used to get dogs abuse from a section of our 'fans'.
Let's not be that fanbase and make Ladapo the antichrist on 20:56 - Dec 30 with 1112 viewsReusersTown

Let's not be that fanbase and make Ladapo the antichrist on 13:17 - Dec 30 by Zx1988

People do mistake his lack of quickness both mentally and physically as lazy, however they both amount to the same thing, that he is not good enough for the level we are aspiring to be at. Re; bad attitude he did certainly seem to display that if the accounts of what happened are true with Chaplain. So don't think that's fair at all to describe as tropes.
Let's not be that fanbase and make Ladapo the antichrist on 21:00 - Dec 30 with 1091 viewsSwailsey

Let's not be that fanbase and make Ladapo the antichrist on 20:15 - Dec 30 by Nutkins_Return

Hating Ladapo is insane after him being part of our promotion last season.

That being said he's not of the requisite level for a top 10 championship side and we need to replace him ASAP. That is the reality looking at it purely from a football point of view.

He'll be a player I look out for when he leaves and really hope he is a regular for a good L1 side.

This is probably the perfect post on this. The same for Jackson.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Let's not be that fanbase and make Ladapo the antichrist on 21:03 - Dec 30 with 1073 viewsMK1

Exactly this.
Hear hear… I put some match thoughts up… on 21:10 - Dec 30 with 1062 viewsunstableblue

… where I criticised Ladapo (and Williams)

And let’s be straight Ladapo had a poor game

But he’s still a Town player so we back him, that’s the Ipswich way

I was at Bristol Rovers when Jackson, then Morsy were getting abuse… and they were morons

Also I don’t think Freddie’s chances were as easy as made out on watching back.

OK to criticise players but a way to do it.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Let's not be that fanbase and make Ladapo the antichrist on 21:27 - Dec 30 with 956 viewsLeoMuff

Let's not be that fanbase and make Ladapo the antichrist on 19:59 - Dec 30 by Illinoisblue

Ipswich twitter seems to have lost its mind the last 24 hours. The cruncher revelations and Ladapo getting all sorts of grief, including from one bloke who went to the trouble of making a video to “prove” Ladapo walked off too slowly when being subbed.

People need to reset and get a grip.

What are “the cruncher revelations” ?

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Let's not be that fanbase and make Ladapo the antichrist on 23:11 - Dec 30 with 837 viewsMisterBlue

Let's not be that fanbase and make Ladapo the antichrist on 21:27 - Dec 30 by LeoMuff

What are “the cruncher revelations” ?

He has a season ticket for Carrot Road

(allegedly) 😉
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024