Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I would just I like to apologise to everyone 20:22 - Dec 31 with 2594 viewsNutkins_Return

I would like Norwich to win tomorrow. Sorry again everyone.
Me too. on 20:26 - Dec 31 with 2321 viewsGeneric

If we win (and I think we will - Morsy is the only absence we can’t roll with), then maybe a draw?
I would just I like to apologise to everyone on 20:27 - Dec 31 with 2308 viewsbilllm

No apologies needed but they won't,
Me too. on 20:29 - Dec 31 with 2299 viewsbilllm

Me too. on 20:26 - Dec 31 by Generic

If we win (and I think we will - Morsy is the only absence we can’t roll with), then maybe a draw?

We will draw at best morsy will make a huge difference but we haven't got a 9
I would just I like to apologise to everyone on 20:39 - Dec 31 with 2277 viewsfranz_tyson

Who are they playing? Soton? Leeds? Doesn't matter.... I want Norwich to lose.

If we're really serious about us being a top two side then we shouldn't be so reliant on rival teams losing. Especially with 20 games to go.

One horrific scenario - maybe the worst - is that we finish in 3rd and 15-20 points above Norwich who scrape in at 6th.... and then beat us in the PO semi-final.

If Norwich get a hammering then that's a little less of a possibility.
I would just I like to apologise to everyone on 20:51 - Dec 31 with 2227 viewsNutkins_Return

I would just I like to apologise to everyone on 20:39 - Dec 31 by franz_tyson

If we're really serious about us being a top two side then we shouldn't be so reliant on rival teams losing. Especially with 20 games to go.

One horrific scenario - maybe the worst - is that we finish in 3rd and 15-20 points above Norwich who scrape in at 6th.... and then beat us in the PO semi-final.

Soton. No I want Norwich to beat them and I'll even take them giving them a thumping for Morale and and difference (against Soton).

I can say this because Norwich as a club are now an irrelevance to us and Soton are a very good side with probably £150 million plus paid in talent over us.

Stoke game has becoming much much more difficult then it looked a month ago. New manager and our injury/illness issues
I would just I like to apologise to everyone on 20:53 - Dec 31 with 2207 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

If we're really serious about promotion we shouldn't worry about a little mid-table team like Nodge.

And yes, we need rival teams to lose when we're massively punching above our weight and competing with much wealthier teams already chock full of prem players. We need all the help we can get.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I would just I like to apologise to everyone on 20:59 - Dec 31 with 2195 viewsGeoffSentence

I would just I like to apologise to everyone on 20:27 - Dec 31 by billlm

No apologies needed but they won't,

They won't will they. They are fecking useless

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I would just I like to apologise to everyone on 21:10 - Dec 31 with 2149 viewsSitfcB

Grow up.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

I would just I like to apologise to everyone on 21:10 - Dec 31 with 2152 viewsMillsyVOR

Apologies accepted, Norwich is actually a pretty nice city 👌
I would just I like to apologise to everyone on 21:31 - Dec 31 with 2090 viewsEireannach_gorm

If we keep Southampton at bay this will not be a concern so an OG win for Sorwich is what I want.
Southampton are due to come off their purple patch anyway.
Me too. on 21:37 - Dec 31 with 2065 viewsGeneric

Me too. on 20:29 - Dec 31 by billlm

Maybe I'm over-optimistic but not all our goals are scored through that route. I could see a 1-0 to us with the classic Chappers goal from the D off a corner.
Me too. on 21:56 - Dec 31 with 1979 viewsJ2BLUE

Me too. on 20:29 - Dec 31 by billlm

We have Ladapo. He might not be Hirst but he deserves more respect.

I also wouldn't rule out a false 9 for last half hour or so. Chaplin or Broadhead if he's available.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I would just I like to apologise to everyone on 21:56 - Dec 31 with 1981 viewsStewart27

No apology needed. Let’s not cut off our nose to spite our face.

Norwich are an irrelevance. I’d like to get out of this league and we will need all the help we can get against teams with the budget of Southampton.
I would just I like to apologise to everyone on 21:56 - Dec 31 with 1976 viewsWeWereZombies

I would just I like to apologise to everyone on 21:31 - Dec 31 by Eireannach_gorm

If we keep Southampton at bay this will not be a concern so an OG win for Sorwich is what I want.
Southampton are due to come off their purple patch anyway.

Yes, I think an own goal win for Nodge would just about be acceptable (I was wondering if Nodge signed Che Adams would they then become the Piggy Fidel ers ?)

More upsetting than that is the fact that I listened to the Delia Desert Island Discs last Sunday and then the repeat on Friday, felt she made a good selection of music and gave a decent account of herself. I think I need a drink...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

I would just I like to apologise to everyone on 21:57 - Dec 31 with 1973 viewsWicklowBlue

No need to apologise I'm with you, need some teams to slow down the Saints progress which of course we can do ourselves.

Hopefully a narrow defeat to Nodge, multiple cards leading to suspensions across the board.
Me too. on 23:15 - Dec 31 with 1828 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Me too. on 20:26 - Dec 31 by Generic

Happily take a draw from that one, especially if we win.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I would just I like to apologise to everyone on 00:39 - Jan 1 with 1689 viewsbilllm

I would just I like to apologise to everyone on 20:59 - Dec 31 by GeoffSentence

They won't will they. They are fecking useless

We chucked 2 points big time there
Me too. on 00:41 - Jan 1 with 1683 viewsbilllm

Me too. on 21:56 - Dec 31 by J2BLUE

We have Ladapo. He might not be Hirst but he deserves more respect.

I also wouldn't rule out a false 9 for last half hour or so. Chaplin or Broadhead if he's available.

I wanted Chaplin to start the qpr game up front,
The way ladapos left the pitch Friday night makes me wonder if we will see him at all,
I would just I like to apologise to everyone on 01:45 - Jan 1 with 1603 viewsstonojnr

wish for a draw instead then, cant ever want the Norwich to win.
I would just I like to apologise to everyone on 13:23 - Jan 1 with 1269 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Draw would do. Especially if they pick up some cards and suspensions
I would just I like to apologise to everyone on 14:11 - Jan 1 with 1197 viewsNeedhamChris

It's pretty sad when you end up caring more about Norwich's interests than you do Town's.

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

I would just I like to apologise to everyone on 14:13 - Jan 1 with 1187 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I would just I like to apologise to everyone on 14:11 - Jan 1 by NeedhamChris

It's pretty sad when you end up caring more about Norwich's interests than you do Town's.

There are few occasions I can bring myself to want them to win. Happily take a draw in that match especially if we win.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I would just I like to apologise to everyone on 14:50 - Jan 1 with 1092 viewsNeedhamChris

I would just I like to apologise to everyone on 14:13 - Jan 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

There are few occasions I can bring myself to want them to win. Happily take a draw in that match especially if we win.

If it were any other side in Norwich's league position, we'd all be rooting for a win for them.

I just think there's a group of both ITFC and NCFC fans that deserve to be together. Those who think our rivalry is more important than promotion are as bad as the Norwich fans on PinkUn who say they don't mind if they lose today

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

I would just I like to apologise to everyone on 14:58 - Jan 1 with 1059 viewsGlasgowBlue

Good grief. Talk abut cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Well, I won't be cheering them on on 15:34 - Jan 1 with 1010 viewsDyland

But...

Kind of a win win win (win lose or draw).

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024