Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kiefer Moore 11:45 - Jan 4 with 8268 viewsFrankMarshall

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-

Frank Marshall

Kiefer Moore on 12:51 - Jan 11 with 559 viewsKieran_Knows

Kiefer Moore on 12:48 - Jan 11 by FrimleyBlue

"If we sign Moore, it's because we've well and truly hit the panic button"

Or they've realised we have a chance of winning promotion so lets get a striker who might help to do it.

I don't see why he's seen as not fitting our system?, he might not have the engine of Hirst but he can certainly hold the ball up better, can also head a ball which hirst struggles with and has shown he can score goals. If you want the pressing urgency then you get that from the other forward players.

Completely missed my initial point. Nothing from the last 2 year screams to me that Moore is the type of player that our recruitment team or McKenna are looking at in terms of how we play.

Troyes have just recalled Ugbo from Cardiff and sent him to Shef Wed. You'd imagine that's because Cardiff have got someone - probably Moore - lined up and we can finally move on from him being linked to us, which I imagine is nothing more than an agent chucking our name out there to hurry things along.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Kiefer Moore on 12:53 - Jan 11 with 530 viewsstrikalite

Kiefer Moore on 12:48 - Jan 11 by FrimleyBlue

"If we sign Moore, it's because we've well and truly hit the panic button"

Or they've realised we have a chance of winning promotion so lets get a striker who might help to do it.

I don't see why he's seen as not fitting our system?, he might not have the engine of Hirst but he can certainly hold the ball up better, can also head a ball which hirst struggles with and has shown he can score goals. If you want the pressing urgency then you get that from the other forward players.

The truth is we're not going to get the complete player ,not a chance....KM is probably as good as we're likely to find right now, he does tick boxes, not the chase the channels high energy press ones but the ones you've highlighted certainly.
Kiefer Moore on 12:55 - Jan 11 with 495 viewsFrimleyBlue

Kiefer Moore on 12:51 - Jan 11 by Kieran_Knows

Completely missed my initial point. Nothing from the last 2 year screams to me that Moore is the type of player that our recruitment team or McKenna are looking at in terms of how we play.

Troyes have just recalled Ugbo from Cardiff and sent him to Shef Wed. You'd imagine that's because Cardiff have got someone - probably Moore - lined up and we can finally move on from him being linked to us, which I imagine is nothing more than an agent chucking our name out there to hurry things along.

I do agree with you in the type of striker and I do still see this happening. But I think that was the plan anyway which KM spoke of.

But we do need a new striker to get us through the rest of the season, for me it has to be an experienced striker, allowing the 2nd new striker to grow within the squad through the season whilst the experienced one takes us over the line.

If we don't sign 1 experienced striker this window, i'd be incredibly shocked and if it were Moore ( I kinda of agree with you in that I think he's off to cardiff anyway) I wouldn't see it as panic, but more of an excellent grasp on what we need to push for promotion.

IF however we sign another ahadme come end of jan, then I'll say its panic stations again.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024