Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis 13:03 - Jan 11 with 3340 viewsParsley

Bit harsh to blame it on one song, I thought it was quite good

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/roger-daltrey-nhs-te
Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 10:36 - Jan 12 with 597 viewsBlueNomad

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 09:08 - Jan 12 by GlasgowBlue

The nurse tried to administer some pain relief but she couldn’t find a vein to insert the needle. Unfortunately for Daltrey, the duty nurse that day was Mary Anne with the Shaky Hand.

In distress Daltrey could be heard shouting “Doctor, Doctor”.

And Dr Jimmy turned up!
Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 10:46 - Jan 12 with 578 viewsGlasgowBlue

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 10:00 - Jan 12 by You_Bloo_Right

A proper Success Story then.

I thought you'd have Had Enough.

I must admit that I thought this thread would be A Quick One. Instead it’s turned out to be Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 11:46 - Jan 12 with 538 viewsBlueNomad

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 10:46 - Jan 12 by GlasgowBlue

I must admit that I thought this thread would be A Quick One. Instead it’s turned out to be Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy.

I think people have Had Enough of this thread now................
Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 13:25 - Jan 12 with 505 viewsWhos_blue

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 11:46 - Jan 12 by BlueNomad

I think people have Had Enough of this thread now................

Oh no.

Don't say The Song Is Over.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 14:14 - Jan 12 with 481 viewsBlueNomad

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 13:25 - Jan 12 by Whos_blue

Oh no.

I've read all these with the Naked Eye ok, rather than having to find my reading glasses
Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 18:33 - Jan 12 with 449 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 13:25 - Jan 12 by Whos_blue

Oh no.

No, we're just Getting in Tune.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 21:33 - Jan 12 with 424 viewsDJR

Sick of his parting on the left, last week Daltrey went to his hairdresser and asked him to change it to a parting on the right.
[Post edited 12 Jan 21:35]
Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 23:44 - Jan 12 with 404 viewsWhos_blue

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 07:17 - Jan 12 by You_Bloo_Right

What time was the appointment? 5:15?

Or maybe 905

Login to get fewer ads

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 23:56 - Jan 12 with 394 viewsWhos_blue

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 21:33 - Jan 12 by DJR

Sick of his parting on the left, last week Daltrey went to his hairdresser and asked him to change it to a parting on the right.
[Post edited 12 Jan 21:35]

His barber's name was Jack. He was always laughing.
He was Happy Jack.

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 10:40 - Jan 13 with 360 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

My Generation to blame for the NHS crisis?

Nah. It's all those different colour uniforms.

I mean; Blue, Red AND Grey?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 14:06 - Jan 13 with 338 viewsEdmundo

Maybe we need a statutory age cap.
Or just all grow up and allow assisted dying

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 14:29 - Jan 13 with 324 viewsWhos_blue

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 14:06 - Jan 13 by Edmundo

Maybe we need a statutory age cap.
Or just all grow up and allow assisted dying

Don't recognise that track by The Who. Nor the lyrics.

Not very catchy.

🤷🏻‍♂️

[Post edited 13 Jan 14:30]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024