Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The League of Gentlemen is 25 years old 17:15 - Jan 11 with 1690 viewsDubtractor

First episode was broadcast 11/01/1999.

One of my all time favourite comedies, and one unlike any other.

We didn't burn him!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The League of Gentlemen is 25 years old on 17:42 - Jan 11 with 1640 viewsgainsboroughblue

Would you say that you were an egregious person?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

The League of Gentlemen is 25 years old on 17:54 - Jan 11 with 1615 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I still have my 'Dole Scum' T shirts in DWP colours.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

The League of Gentlemen is 25 years old on 18:02 - Jan 11 with 1609 viewsDubtractor

The League of Gentlemen is 25 years old on 17:54 - Jan 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

I still have my 'Dole Scum' T shirts in DWP colours.

I had one of those too - occasionally got a bit of criticism for wearing it from people who hadn't seen the programme.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The League of Gentlemen is 25 years old on 18:13 - Jan 11 with 1588 viewsleitrimblue

Your my wife now Dave
The League of Gentlemen is 25 years old on 19:31 - Jan 11 with 1501 viewsDecageBruce

Tell him the one about the Mau Mau
The League of Gentlemen is 25 years old on 19:46 - Jan 11 with 1484 viewsiamatractorboy

Saw the live show at the Regent a few years ago. Nearly fainted when i thought they were going to drag me up to the stage for some 'audience participation' with Herr Lipp but thankfully they chose someone else nearby. Absolutely hilarious show.
The League of Gentlemen is 25 years old on 20:08 - Jan 11 with 1441 viewsWhos_blue

What's going on? What all this shouting? We'll have no trouble here!

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

The League of Gentlemen is 25 years old on 20:52 - Jan 11 with 1389 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

The League of Gentlemen is 25 years old on 20:08 - Jan 11 by Whos_blue

What's going on? What all this shouting? We'll have no trouble here!

Zombie !
Login to get fewer ads

The League of Gentlemen is 25 years old on 21:32 - Jan 11 with 1341 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The League of Gentlemen is 25 years old on 18:02 - Jan 11 by Dubtractor

I had one of those too - occasionally got a bit of criticism for wearing it from people who hadn't seen the programme.

And rightly so for culturally appropriating me, unless of course you have a scummy, idle past?

[Post edited 12 Jan 8:18]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

The League of Gentlemen is 25 years old on 22:20 - Jan 11 with 1300 viewsEwan_Oozami

The League of Gentlemen is 25 years old on 19:46 - Jan 11 by iamatractorboy

Saw the live show at the Regent a few years ago. Nearly fainted when i thought they were going to drag me up to the stage for some 'audience participation' with Herr Lipp but thankfully they chose someone else nearby. Absolutely hilarious show.

Not a big fan of the Herr Lipp name - for personal reasons. It's not like there aren't any other names they could have used, eg, Herr Dresser, Herr Kerler, Herr Drier, Herr Tongz, Herr Gripp, Herr Schtyle, Herr Loß, Herr Te Gruten (ok, maybe trademark and defamatory issues with that last one!)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

The League of Gentlemen is 25 years old on 00:56 - Jan 12 with 1210 viewsMJR101

Everyone knows Monday is your nude day
The League of Gentlemen is 25 years old on 07:31 - Jan 12 with 1087 viewsazuremerlangus

Is Dave there?

Can I have some special stuff?

Do you want a bag with that?

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

The League of Gentlemen is 25 years old on 17:04 - Jan 14 with 903 viewsJ2BLUE

I had never watched this but decided to take a look based on this thread. It's not bad at all.

I know it's very non PC these days but him shouting about the trade descriptions act made me laugh.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The League of Gentlemen is 25 years old on 17:07 - Jan 14 with 894 viewsgainsboroughblue

The League of Gentlemen is 25 years old on 17:04 - Jan 14 by J2BLUE

I had never watched this but decided to take a look based on this thread. It's not bad at all.

I know it's very non PC these days but him shouting about the trade descriptions act made me laugh.

Glad you liked. Have you seen Psychoville or Inside Number 9 as well?

The League of Gentlemen is 25 years old on 17:44 - Jan 14 with 840 viewsPerublue

The League of Gentlemen is 25 years old on 17:04 - Jan 14 by J2BLUE

Have you ever had the pleasure of watching the "Carry on" series of films ? I imagine in the UK these days they are banned.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

The League of Gentlemen is 25 years old on 18:32 - Jan 14 with 801 viewsgainsboroughblue

The League of Gentlemen is 25 years old on 17:44 - Jan 14 by Perublue

Have you ever had the pleasure of watching the "Carry on" series of films ? I imagine in the UK these days they are banned.

They are on ITV4 every Christmas!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024