Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Smith - Reading 18:42 - Jan 15 with 3000 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Seems like the sad state Reading are in means they’re going to be an easy target. Sam Smith could be a short term solution for 6 months as a back up to a new first choice striker we bring in.

I think that would release Ladapo too.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Sam Smith - Reading on 18:49 - Jan 15 with 2875 viewsFtnfwest

Indeed, reading with lots of money were premier league, but without it they’re league one or two. The people in charge are as dodgy as hell as it’s turned out but started putting money in to begin with. I remember when we were struggling in the championship with a wage bill of 6 or 7 million year on year and they were barely higher with 40 million bill. I also remember the last time we played them at home when they were joyous at our demise under poor ownership.
Sam Smith - Reading on 18:54 - Jan 15 with 2824 viewsSimonds92

Always looked really good when I've seen him playing for Cambridge, i thought at the start of the season that he would be a decent backup to bring in. Not sure he's the striker we need at this moment in time though.
Sam Smith - Reading on 18:56 - Jan 15 with 2803 views_clive_baker_

Sam Smith - Reading on 18:54 - Jan 15 by Simonds92

Always looked really good when I've seen him playing for Cambridge, i thought at the start of the season that he would be a decent backup to bring in. Not sure he's the striker we need at this moment in time though.

They
Sam Smith - Reading on 18:59 - Jan 15 with 2755 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I am not sure what about him suggests he would be as good cover as Ladapo let alone an upgrade on him. Cheaply available does not necessarily mean good value.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Sam Smith - Reading on 19:02 - Jan 15 with 2706 viewsSitfcB

Sam Smith - Reading on 18:56 - Jan 15 by _clive_baker_

They

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Sam Smith - Reading on 19:33 - Jan 15 with 2428 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Sam Smith - Reading on 18:54 - Jan 15 by Simonds92

I like him too. Always found the net in the last few seasons albeit in L1 and whenever we’ve played Cambridge, he’s looked good against us. Decent leap on him and can run in behind.

We still need another Chanpionship proven striker over him first, but we can’t just go with whoever that will be and have the same issue we’ve had for the first half of the season. We need two strikers and I think the second striker will have to be low risk.

The worst case is we sell Smith in the summer. The best case is he’s good enough. Low risk, potentially high reward.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Sam Smith - Reading on 23:02 - Jan 15 with 1847 viewsronnyd

Don't like his squeaky singing voice.
Sam Smith - Reading on 10:28 - Jan 16 with 1415 viewswitchdoctor

Sam Smith - Reading on 19:33 - Jan 15 by IPSWICHFANITFC

I like him too. Always found the net in the last few seasons albeit in L1 and whenever we’ve played Cambridge, he’s looked good against us. Decent leap on him and can run in behind.

We still need another Chanpionship proven striker over him first, but we can’t just go with whoever that will be and have the same issue we’ve had for the first half of the season. We need two strikers and I think the second striker will have to be low risk.

The worst case is we sell Smith in the summer. The best case is he’s good enough. Low risk, potentially high reward.

always liked the look of Joe!? Ironsides who plays for them..ideal replacement for Hirst as he has similar attributes..
Login to get fewer ads

Sam Smith - Reading on 10:34 - Jan 16 with 1361 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Would fit in with the musical theme of this window along with Travis and Lisa Stansfield
Sam Smith - Reading on 13:19 - Jan 16 with 1094 viewsford6600

Saw him against us at PR a couple of times and he stood out in their team. He seemed to take all their corners and free kicks and sometimes just ran at us from his own half as if trying to beat us on his own! Full of self confidence but not sure if Championship quality..
Sam Smith - Reading on 13:25 - Jan 16 with 1046 viewsblueasfook

I think he'd (they'd) be good in goal

[Post edited 16 Jan 13:25]

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Sam Smith - Reading on 13:26 - Jan 16 with 1019 viewsyorkshireblue

I had wondered if we'd be looking at one of either Holmes or Abbey but I think are both going to Luton which seems a good bit of business for them.
Sam Smith - Reading on 13:35 - Jan 16 with 927 viewsford6600

Sam Smith - Reading on 18:56 - Jan 15 by _clive_baker_

They

Him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024