Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn away - Good Friday 13:23 - Jan 22 with 752 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Is there any chance this game could be brought forward to the Thursday night?

Or kick off time changed? Looking to make plans for that weekend involving the game but not sure if there's a possibility of it being moved to Thursday night.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Blackburn away - Good Friday on 13:26 - Jan 22 with 719 viewsonly_one_sir_bobby

If we're still in the autos mix in March, then any game in the run-in is liable to be picked up by SkySports and thus change KO time and/or date. Price of success unfortunately.
[Post edited 22 Jan 13:45]
Blackburn away - Good Friday on 13:41 - Jan 22 with 638 viewsSitfcB

Would be surprised and annoyed if it moved to the Thursday!!

A 17:30 KO wouldn’t be so bad on Good Friday, it could be 12:30, or could even still be televised at 3pm. Could even move to the Saturday but that would mean Southampton at home would move as well.

I’d say it’s likely but the Southampton game will definitely be on TV, so may not have both.

TV dates for Easter will be announced on it before 1st March.
[Post edited 22 Jan 13:42]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Blackburn away - Good Friday on 13:57 - Jan 22 with 543 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Blackburn away - Good Friday on 13:41 - Jan 22 by SitfcB

Would be surprised and annoyed if it moved to the Thursday!!

A 17:30 KO wouldn’t be so bad on Good Friday, it could be 12:30, or could even still be televised at 3pm. Could even move to the Saturday but that would mean Southampton at home would move as well.

I’d say it’s likely but the Southampton game will definitely be on TV, so may not have both.

TV dates for Easter will be announced on it before 1st March.
[Post edited 22 Jan 13:42]

I can't see it being moved to a Saturday, especially with the prem games being played that weekend.

Looking at the fixture list already, Bristol City vs Leicester is a 12:30 kick off and Millwall vs WBA is a 1pm kick off - granted not TV selections as they haven't been decided yet but I can see that Leicester game being TV, which would leave a 5:30 slot - though Watford vs Leeds could be that.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Blackburn away - Good Friday on 14:01 - Jan 22 with 523 viewsSitfcB

Blackburn away - Good Friday on 13:57 - Jan 22 by IPSWICHFANITFC

I can't see it being moved to a Saturday, especially with the prem games being played that weekend.

Looking at the fixture list already, Bristol City vs Leicester is a 12:30 kick off and Millwall vs WBA is a 1pm kick off - granted not TV selections as they haven't been decided yet but I can see that Leicester game being TV, which would leave a 5:30 slot - though Watford vs Leeds could be that.

Sky also had an 8pm game last good Friday, as well as a 17:30.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024