Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The subs 16:07 - Jan 27 with 895 viewsBlooos

Not very often I’ll blame McKenna, however taking off Hutch and Jeremy was an absolute shocker. They’re our only two players who were taking on their man / capable of doing so.. Losing both of them at the same time absolutely killed any creativity
The subs on 16:08 - Jan 27 with 865 viewspointofblue

Hutchinson for Burns wasn't an awful call. Burns had an impact when he came on, and probably was more visible than Hutchinson at that point. Buabo for Sarmiento rather than Broadhead though...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The subs on 16:54 - Jan 27 with 771 viewsFtnfwest

Hutchinson got an almighty kick from one of their players at the end of the 1st half so not sure if he wasn’t still struggling with that a bit
The subs on 19:59 - Jan 27 with 680 viewsDJR

Didn't Sarmiento have a bit of a knock at Leicester, otherwise he would have started?

I certainly sensed McKenna was protecting him for the next League game, which he must surely start after that performance.
The subs on 23:33 - Jan 27 with 506 viewsSailorBlue

I assumed it was premeditated those two Coming off when they did, shame tho as they just seemed like they always a had a moment in them.
Burns coming on I can understand, though I wondered if he might’ve brought him on for Ball as they weren’t really threatening after their goal. But to be fair to McKenna if Burns smashes in that one that flashed across the goal he would’ve been vindicated, as would’ve been a replay at worse and he has mastered the art of substitutions this season.
The subs on 23:36 - Jan 27 with 496 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Our two best players.

Our two worst, by some stretch, in Broadhead and Taylor played the whole game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024