Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Set pieces 20:29 - Jan 27 with 450 viewsWickets

Bit of a worry again our lack of goals from the above. I can only remember Chaplain's superb header against Sunderland nothing else I can remember of late , obviously nothing against OPR or Stoke and about a dozen corners today plus other set pieces and no reward. I remember Kieran refering to it recently as a very important part of the game and it is of course . Maybe that's another reason we are out of the Cup !
Set pieces on 21:34 - Jan 27 with 387 viewsSteve_M

Edmundson missed an absolute sitter and could have scored another from corners today. Some of them were good but the one before the first goal was a mess. Two goals from corners at Wimbledon, too, even if second phase.

We’ve definitely missed Davis in some of those recent games but our central defenders should be scoring a few more than they do.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Set pieces on 21:54 - Jan 27 with 355 viewsbadadski

Set pieces on 21:34 - Jan 27 by Steve_M

Edmundson missed an absolute sitter and could have scored another from corners today. Some of them were good but the one before the first goal was a mess. Two goals from corners at Wimbledon, too, even if second phase.

We’ve definitely missed Davis in some of those recent games but our central defenders should be scoring a few more than they do.

Edmondson heading in the deck and over when a few yards out -
I really don’t understand this heading into the floor first- just head it on target; If keeper saves it then so be it but better than half the chances going wide or bouncing over / also Chaplins shot from corner that he didn’t control and his missed header from 5 yards out that hit his shoulder as presumably took his eye off the ball - some of the many missed
Opportunities
[Post edited 27 Jan 21:55]
Set pieces on 22:06 - Jan 27 with 322 viewsHerbivore

Aren't we one of the highest scores in the league from set pieces?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024