Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wrexham have signed an experienced goal scorer 10:08 - Feb 1 with 835 viewssoupytwist

According to https://www.ntt20.com/p/efl-january-transfer-deadline-day-signings they're splashing more of the cash on one Jack Marriott.

He's done alright at the level he's comfortable at over the years since we binned him.
Wrexham have signed an experienced goal scorer on 10:10 - Feb 1 with 767 viewsStadiumofdark

Garner joined Norwood at Oldham too....
Wrexham have signed an experienced goal scorer on 10:27 - Feb 1 with 553 viewsBiGDonnie

Wrexham have signed an experienced goal scorer on 10:10 - Feb 1 by Stadiumofdark

Garner joined Norwood at Oldham too....

Garner and Norwood up top. Not particularly pleasing on the eye but I can see them doing well together at that level.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Wrexham have signed an experienced goal scorer on 10:36 - Feb 1 with 466 viewstonybied

Wrexham have signed an experienced goal scorer on 10:27 - Feb 1 by BiGDonnie

Garner and Norwood up top. Not particularly pleasing on the eye but I can see them doing well together at that level.

That's not a forward line-up that many defenders would relish, is it? Obviously, I don't mean it because of their goal-scoring records!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024