Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still wonder how that Moore transfer came about 7 years ago 19:04 - Feb 1 with 471 viewsITFCMonk

I know MM referenced him playing against us about 3 years prior to that but surely we didn’t really put a lot of effort in scouting him abroad and in non league in those years following? Seemed a bizarre signing at the time but always felt we sold him too soon without giving him a proper chance. Fair play to him though on his career and I think it’ll be a great story if he gets us to the prem. I really think he could do it like he did for Bournemouth by the looks of it.
Still wonder how that Moore transfer came about 7 years ago on 19:18 - Feb 1 with 335 viewsNedPlimpton

Sorry, but I don't belive anyone thought we sold him too soon at the time.

He looked everybit the £10k punt from the National League!

Delighted for him for how his career has progressed and I'm hoping we get the deal over the line, but surely no one thought he'd go on to have the career he has
Still wonder how that Moore transfer came about 7 years ago on 19:19 - Feb 1 with 320 viewsITFCMonk

Still wonder how that Moore transfer came about 7 years ago on 19:18 - Feb 1 by NedPlimpton

Sorry, but I don't belive anyone thought we sold him too soon at the time.

He looked everybit the £10k punt from the National League!

Delighted for him for how his career has progressed and I'm hoping we get the deal over the line, but surely no one thought he'd go on to have the career he has

Depends if it was judged on his appearances for us or Rotherham. Good to see it confirmed anyway
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024