Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
has anyone had more sub appearances than moore 19:59 - Feb 1 with 973 viewspositivity

without starting a game for us?

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

has anyone had more sub appearances than moore on 20:02 - Feb 1 with 956 viewsCrock

Jonas Axeldal

Poll: Favourite number?

has anyone had more sub appearances than moore on 20:03 - Feb 1 with 944 viewsWhos_blue

has anyone had more sub appearances than moore on 20:02 - Feb 1 by Crock

Jonas Axeldal

Beat me to it!

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

has anyone had more sub appearances than moore on 20:05 - Feb 1 with 932 viewspositivity

Jonas Axeldal

i think he had one start didn't he?

has anyone had more sub appearances than moore on 20:08 - Feb 1 with 914 viewsWhos_blue

has anyone had more sub appearances than moore on 20:05 - Feb 1 by positivity

i think he had one start didn't he?

I'm sure one of the resident stattos will put us right!

has anyone had more sub appearances than moore on 20:09 - Feb 1 with 898 viewsTrumptonBlue

has anyone had more sub appearances than moore on 20:08 - Feb 1 by Whos_blue

I'm sure one of the resident stattos will put us right!

Yes, one start for Axeldal - at Blackburn or Huddersfield, can’t remember which.
has anyone had more sub appearances than moore on 20:12 - Feb 1 with 884 viewsTrumptonBlue

The answer to the question, by the way, is yes - Dane Scarlett.
has anyone had more sub appearances than moore on 20:12 - Feb 1 with 882 viewsWhos_blue

has anyone had more sub appearances than moore on 20:09 - Feb 1 by TrumptonBlue

Yes, one start for Axeldal - at Blackburn or Huddersfield, can’t remember which.

Maybe.

I bet he has the worst "goals for ressies vs goals for first team" ratio though!

has anyone had more sub appearances than moore on 22:22 - Feb 1 with 819 viewspositivity

has anyone had more sub appearances than moore on 20:12 - Feb 1 by TrumptonBlue

The answer to the question, by the way, is yes - Dane Scarlett.

of course, thanks, how quickly i forget!

Login to get fewer ads

has anyone had more sub appearances than moore on 22:44 - Feb 1 with 779 viewsitfc_bucks

Jonas Axeldal

His miss late on Vs Grimsby, live on Sky, on the opening day cost us automatic that year.

On the plus side, it did give us Wembley, so it wasn't all bad news
has anyone had more sub appearances than moore on 22:52 - Feb 1 with 754 viewsTrumptonBlue

has anyone had more sub appearances than moore on 22:44 - Feb 1 by itfc_bucks

His miss late on Vs Grimsby, live on Sky, on the opening day cost us automatic that year.

On the plus side, it did give us Wembley, so it wasn't all bad news

You may be confusing him with Marco Holster, who missed horribly on his debut at Grimsby on the opening day the season before. That's not to say Axeldal wasn't responsible for some costly misses. The most glaring was late on in the 1-0 defeat at Manchester City when he headed against the bar from a yard or two out. Given how the teams finished, that one definitely could be said to have been the difference.
has anyone had more sub appearances than moore on 06:52 - Feb 2 with 643 viewsPioneerBlue

Moore now has the chance to modify his ITFC record and help shoot us to glory

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

has anyone had more sub appearances than moore on 07:51 - Feb 2 with 584 viewsitfc_bucks

has anyone had more sub appearances than moore on 22:52 - Feb 1 by TrumptonBlue

You may be confusing him with Marco Holster, who missed horribly on his debut at Grimsby on the opening day the season before. That's not to say Axeldal wasn't responsible for some costly misses. The most glaring was late on in the 1-0 defeat at Manchester City when he headed against the bar from a yard or two out. Given how the teams finished, that one definitely could be said to have been the difference.

Crikey, I had to go back and check, but I think you're right.

Age has clearly dulled the mind!
has anyone had more sub appearances than moore on 08:00 - Feb 2 with 567 viewsMattinLondon

Billy Clark - an academy player who came off as sub on a couple occasions. No idea what happened to him. Think he tweeted something unflattering about the club when he was released by Paul Jewell.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024