Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching matches using a VPN 16:14 - Feb 2 with 1339 viewsTopBanana

So I purchased a Nord VPN, assuming that I would be able to access Town away matches on Saturday's, but have just tried to buy a pass for tomorrow's match, using a foreign VPN, and it states that the match is not available in whichever territory I use. Can anyone advise and point me in the right direction?

Thanks to everyone for the tips. Cookies and history cleared, a short mini break to Spain and I am up and running!
COYB
[Post edited 3 Feb 11:19]
Watching matches using a VPN on 16:24 - Feb 2 with 1289 viewsJakeITFC

I hear Belgium is nice this time of year.
Watching matches using a VPN on 16:24 - Feb 2 with 1289 viewsBuhrer

Sometimes my phone says no, but my laptop says yes. Cookies?
Watching matches using a VPN on 08:45 - Feb 3 with 1126 viewsBuhrer

Watching matches using a VPN on 08:55 - Feb 3 with 1103 viewsnorfsufblue

I've had Nord since the Charlton 4-4 and never had any issues with weekend breaks in Holland or Belgium, I have let it expire very recently though as I'm concerned about the tie up with the club?... database sharing?... I don't know but I'm sure it would be helpful for all if anyone has any issues since the new link
Watching matches using a VPN on 10:42 - Feb 3 with 931 viewsDanTheMan

Portugal too is very nice. I always go there in a fake mustache, very incognito.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Watching matches using a VPN on 10:44 - Feb 3 with 923 viewsGavTWTD

I like revisiting Milan personally.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Watching matches using a VPN on 11:25 - Feb 3 with 845 viewsitfc56

https://www.pnefc.net/news/2024/february/ipswich-town-fixture-selected-for-inter
This link may of service to those abroad if you are lucky enough to be in one of the countries not blocked because of the international broadcast deal.
I believe it will work for Town TV which, although now independent, is subject to same EFL broadcast rules as iFollow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024