Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forget a bad run of form, this is a concerning now 15:13 - Feb 3 with 2673 viewsDublinBlue84

Our bubble has well and truly been burst in the last 6 weeks since the Norwich game, we look a pale shadow of the team we were.
[Post edited 3 Feb 15:14]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Forget a bad run of form, this is a FULL BLOWN CRISIS on 15:13 - Feb 3 with 2624 viewsredrickstuhaart

Stupidest post this week.
Forget a bad run of form, this is a FULL BLOWN CRISIS on 15:14 - Feb 3 with 2597 viewsDubtractor

With all due respect.

STFU

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Forget a bad run of form, this is a FULL BLOWN CRISIS on 15:14 - Feb 3 with 2527 viewsBarcaBlue

Wipe down the keyboard.
Forget a bad run of form, this is a FULL BLOWN CRISIS on 15:15 - Feb 3 with 2490 viewsITFCSG

Where are all the happy clappers now?
Forget a bad run of form, this is a FULL BLOWN CRISIS on 15:15 - Feb 3 with 2485 viewsWestSussexBlue

Blimey, bit over the top!
We’ve had one noticeable defeat and that was Leeds. Undefeated against the runaway leaders and a superb comeback win v Sunderland!
Forget a bad run of form, this is a concerning now on 15:16 - Feb 3 with 2407 viewsgainsboroughblue

Things are looking up. It's gone from a full blown crisis to concerning.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Forget a bad run of form, this is a FULL BLOWN CRISIS on 15:18 - Feb 3 with 2332 viewsWhos_blue

Forget a bad run of form, this is a FULL BLOWN CRISIS on 15:15 - Feb 3 by ITFCSG

I'm here mate.

Getting behind the team.

Give it a try.

Thanks for thinking of me though.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Forget a bad run of form, this is a concerning now on 15:18 - Feb 3 with 2332 viewsWestSussexBlue

Forget a bad run of form, this is a concerning now on 15:16 - Feb 3 by gainsboroughblue

Things are looking up. It's gone from a full blown crisis to concerning.

😆😆
Login to get fewer ads

Forget a bad run of form, this is a FULL BLOWN CRISIS on 15:25 - Feb 3 with 2159 viewsStewart27

Forget a bad run of form, this is a FULL BLOWN CRISIS on 15:15 - Feb 3 by ITFCSG

Happy clappers. Grow up.

What do you even mean? Where are the fans who have supported the team to the summit of the championship?

I’m one of them.
Forget a bad run of form, this is a FULL BLOWN CRISIS on 15:27 - Feb 3 with 2113 viewsRyorry

Forget a bad run of form, this is a FULL BLOWN CRISIS on 15:13 - Feb 3 by redrickstuhaart

Stupidest post this week.

And it took quite some doing to overturn the leader!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Forget a bad run of form, this is a FULL BLOWN CRISIS on 15:38 - Feb 3 with 1950 viewsBlueBadger

Why have you only appeared today?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Forget a bad run of form, this is a concerning now on 15:45 - Feb 3 with 1858 viewsDublinBlue84

If you think 3-0 down after 40 minutes following 6 weeks of bottom half form is not concerning, you're in cloud cuckoo land.

We've been found out. That third goal was the opposition being able to predict what we do.

We badly need a plan B, because teams have worked out how to play against Plan A.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Forget a bad run of form, this is a concerning now on 15:47 - Feb 3 with 1772 viewsTheBoyBlue

To be fair, this is pretty dreadful, but we are still so far above where most of us ever expected to be. And in all honesty, with this points total, in most other years we'd be well clear of third.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Forget a bad run of form, this is a concerning now on 15:47 - Feb 3 with 1772 viewsredrickstuhaart

Forget a bad run of form, this is a concerning now on 15:45 - Feb 3 by DublinBlue84

If you think 3-0 down after 40 minutes following 6 weeks of bottom half form is not concerning, you're in cloud cuckoo land.

We've been found out. That third goal was the opposition being able to predict what we do.

We badly need a plan B, because teams have worked out how to play against Plan A.

Moronic.
Forget a bad run of form, this is a concerning now on 15:52 - Feb 3 with 1597 viewscressi

Forget a bad run of form, this is a concerning now on 15:47 - Feb 3 by redrickstuhaart

Moronic.

Everyone entitled to their views last time I saw a real dominant performance was the 3 nil v Hull we have got results without ever looking really comfortable and always stressed last 10 minutes.
Forget a bad run of form, this is a concerning now on 15:54 - Feb 3 with 1534 viewsredrickstuhaart

Forget a bad run of form, this is a concerning now on 15:52 - Feb 3 by cressi

Everyone entitled to their views last time I saw a real dominant performance was the 3 nil v Hull we have got results without ever looking really comfortable and always stressed last 10 minutes.

My view is that its a moronic view and comment.

Next?
Forget a bad run of form, this is a concerning now on 15:59 - Feb 3 with 1403 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Not measured and ignoring a lot of context but some truth in parts of that post. I haven’t really seen us free flowing since Norwich first half but we have had 3 decent league results since and some good half’s of football in amongst them.

This is really worrying response to last week though, even if there was only a few players starting both game. Miles off it, sloppy, second to everything. Training or not, if any of the other two were fit I wouldn’t have started Jackson today.
[Post edited 3 Feb 16:01]
Forget a bad run of form, this is a concerning now on 16:01 - Feb 3 with 1340 viewsScout38

We are a newly promoted team. No one had played against us before. The drop off coincided with the Norwich game and the fact we're playing teams for the second time.
We're not going to make the top two and the play offs are going to be extremely competitive. It's a bit worrying because McKenna will probably get the Palace job if we don't go up.
Forget a bad run of form, this is a concerning now on 16:03 - Feb 3 with 1283 viewsParky

You’ll get stick, but you’re not actually wrong.
Forget a bad run of form, this is a FULL BLOWN CRISIS on 16:10 - Feb 3 with 1179 viewsITFCSG

Forget a bad run of form, this is a FULL BLOWN CRISIS on 15:38 - Feb 3 by BlueBadger

Why have you only appeared today?

Wonderful performance ain't it? After being schooled by Maidstone on national TV we are 3-0 down at HT to a mid-table side with 2 goals gifted to the opposition. Who's the star player today? Pray tell me what positives you can take from the first 45? That we didn't let in a fourth?
Forget a bad run of form, this is a concerning now on 16:10 - Feb 3 with 1180 viewsITFCSG

Forget a bad run of form, this is a concerning now on 16:01 - Feb 3 by Scout38

We are a newly promoted team. No one had played against us before. The drop off coincided with the Norwich game and the fact we're playing teams for the second time.
We're not going to make the top two and the play offs are going to be extremely competitive. It's a bit worrying because McKenna will probably get the Palace job if we don't go up.

Can you honestly see us winning the Play-Offs at this rate? We won't even make Wembley! This is a repeat of the 04/05 season again ffs
Forget a bad run of form, this is a concerning now on 16:13 - Feb 3 with 1147 viewsWhos_blue

Forget a bad run of form, this is a concerning now on 16:10 - Feb 3 by ITFCSG

Can you honestly see us winning the Play-Offs at this rate? We won't even make Wembley! This is a repeat of the 04/05 season again ffs

Forget a bad run of form, this is a concerning now on 16:25 - Feb 3 with 1030 viewscressi

Forget a bad run of form, this is a concerning now on 15:54 - Feb 3 by redrickstuhaart

My view is that its a moronic view and comment.

Next?

Yes but you have blue roses coloured glasses on bit like England fans who believe we will win things under Southgate.
Forget a bad run of form, this is a concerning now on 16:31 - Feb 3 with 962 viewsWhos_blue

Forget a bad run of form, this is a concerning now on 16:25 - Feb 3 by cressi

Yes but you have blue roses coloured glasses on bit like England fans who believe we will win things under Southgate.

Jeez.

Ipswich fan in supporting Ipswich shock.

Forget a bad run of form, this is a concerning now on 16:35 - Feb 3 with 912 viewsnodge_blue

We are dominating possession and have had more shots.

This smacks again of another day where we have had little luck coupled with shooting ourselves in the foot

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024