Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carrow Road is falling down.. 14:23 - Feb 10 with 2398 viewsNeedhamChris

What's the point with this obsession? They've been better than us for a while now.

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Carrow Road is falling down.. on 14:25 - Feb 10 with 2367 viewsredrickstuhaart

Telling post in the context of all the negative stuff you post.
Carrow Road is falling down.. on 16:11 - Feb 10 with 2005 viewsStewart27

No they haven’t. What a stupid comment.

Are you thick? Or a budgie? I appreciate that amounts to the same thing.
Carrow Road is falling down.. on 17:09 - Feb 10 with 1871 viewsEastboundSplinter

Carrow Road is falling down.. on 16:11 - Feb 10 by Stewart27

Everyone knows the best teams go in L1 and the rubbish teams in the Prem! It may be a horrible thing to admit but he’s correct. Hopefully the tides are turning.
Carrow Road is falling down.. on 18:23 - Feb 10 with 1688 viewsNeedhamChris

Carrow Road is falling down.. on 16:11 - Feb 10 by Stewart27

Over the last 15 games (half the season so far), they have 1 more point than we have. Over 10 it's 3 points.

What metric are you using?

Carrow Road is falling down.. on 18:32 - Feb 10 with 1647 viewsStewart27

Carrow Road is falling down.. on 18:23 - Feb 10 by NeedhamChris

Over the last 15 games (half the season so far), they have 1 more point than we have. Over 10 it's 3 points.

Only a trophy dodging inbred would use a 10 or 15 game league table as a barometer for success. I bet you’ve probably had it printed in your programme already next to your participant section.

If you are a town fan and you are comparing the form of Norwich and Ipswich and using the fact that the yellow and green sick factory have one more point than us over the last 10 games as a stick to beat fellow town fans with then you are not hanging out in the right place.
Carrow Road is falling down.. on 18:41 - Feb 10 with 1614 viewslazyblue

It is a crap slow chant
Carrow Road is falling down.. on 18:44 - Feb 10 with 1587 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Carrow Road is falling down.. on 18:23 - Feb 10 by NeedhamChris

Maybe the 30 matches of this season that have us 15 points clear! You mean we were 18 points clear and over 15 matches they have reduced that deficit by 3 points? Wow! What a massive dominance over us they have. It is like their "decade of dominance" that started while they were in League 1 losing 1-7 to Col U at home!

Yes, we have had several years of being second best to them, but to pretend both clubs' recent few matches suddenly eradicates their clear inferiority over the season so far is crass!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Carrow Road is falling down.. on 18:52 - Feb 10 with 1557 viewsNeedhamChris

Carrow Road is falling down.. on 18:44 - Feb 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

Maybe the 30 matches of this season that have us 15 points clear! You mean we were 18 points clear and over 15 matches they have reduced that deficit by 3 points? Wow! What a massive dominance over us they have. It is like their "decade of dominance" that started while they were in League 1 losing 1-7 to Col U at home!

Yes, we have had several years of being second best to them, but to pretend both clubs' recent few matches suddenly eradicates their clear inferiority over the season so far is crass!

I'm not disagreeing with that, I just think the obsession with them is a bit much and loads on here are looking at it through blue and white tinted glasses.

Can't we just sing about something else? Every time we get cocky we end up looking silly in the end, hope this isn't another example.

Login to get fewer ads

Carrow Road is falling down.. on 18:53 - Feb 10 with 1549 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

And in lane 8, Needham Chris positions himself nicely in readiness for another 'I'm sorry, I just don't see it' pathetic blub.
Carrow Road is falling down.. on 18:53 - Feb 10 with 1543 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Carrow Road is falling down.. on 18:52 - Feb 10 by NeedhamChris

I'm not disagreeing with that, I just think the obsession with them is a bit much and loads on here are looking at it through blue and white tinted glasses.

Can't we just sing about something else? Every time we get cocky we end up looking silly in the end, hope this isn't another example.

"I just think the obsession with them is a bit much" ... so you started a thread about it!

Carrow Road is falling down.. on 18:56 - Feb 10 with 1529 viewsNeedhamChris

Carrow Road is falling down.. on 18:32 - Feb 10 by Stewart27

Only a trophy dodging inbred would use a 10 or 15 game league table as a barometer for success. I bet you’ve probably had it printed in your programme already next to your participant section.

If you are a town fan and you are comparing the form of Norwich and Ipswich and using the fact that the yellow and green sick factory have one more point than us over the last 10 games as a stick to beat fellow town fans with then you are not hanging out in the right place.

I think many here are misunderstanding (and in your case just resorting to insults).

Surely this song was being sung because their form was terrible? Now it's not - it just seems silly to me. Of course we've had a far better season than them and have been the better team.

You strike me as one with an infantile obsession with them down the road so will probably not understand.

Carrow Road is falling down.. on 19:06 - Feb 10 with 1459 viewsNeedhamChris

Carrow Road is falling down.. on 18:53 - Feb 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

"I just think the obsession with them is a bit much" ... so you started a thread about it!

Yes...because we were singing it. That should be the easiest thing to grasp on this thread surely.

Carrow Road is falling down.. on 19:09 - Feb 10 with 1447 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Carrow Road is falling down.. on 19:06 - Feb 10 by NeedhamChris

Yes...because we were singing it. That should be the easiest thing to grasp on this thread surely.

So why not ignore the fact some fans sung it rather than make a thread about it and then keep arguing about the merits or otherwise of it?

Carrow Road is falling down.. on 19:28 - Feb 10 with 1388 viewsnodge_blue

Who would have thought that theres songs about a local rival. Well i never.

Their obsession is our celebration of a draw after our criticism of theirs. What they can't get their heads around is that in todays game and Leicester we came from behind. A better parrallel would be if the west brom fans had celebrated like the budgies did.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Carrow Road is falling down.. on 20:18 - Feb 10 with 1190 viewsNeedhamChris

Carrow Road is falling down.. on 19:09 - Feb 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

So why not ignore the fact some fans sung it rather than make a thread about it and then keep arguing about the merits or otherwise of it?

On this logic, I hope you never post about anything you disagree with.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024