Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Al-Hamadi 14:32 - Feb 10 with 1500 viewsRobTheMonk

Looks quality. So unlucky not to win it for us.
Al-Hamadi on 14:34 - Feb 10 with 1466 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Agreed he’s a real livewire. Not only a threat in the box but some good flick ons towards Moore too.
Al-Hamadi on 14:34 - Feb 10 with 1461 viewsJimmy86

Was some hit, got to say it was also a good save, don't know how we didn't win that in the end!
Al-Hamadi on 14:36 - Feb 10 with 1392 viewsduke_maiden

Agreed. Looks a quality player and very much looking forward to seeing more of him. He's going to get goals for us for sure
Al-Hamadi on 14:39 - Feb 10 with 1315 viewsWoolfenthen

Yep looks a proper striker, certainly very direct and looking to get a shot off very encouraging
Al-Hamadi on 14:40 - Feb 10 with 1283 viewsnorthants

I really like the look of him. Sharp and lively, looking forward to him getting more minutes over the.comung months.
Al-Hamadi on 14:41 - Feb 10 with 1246 viewsbilllm

Going to be a fans favourite,
Al-Hamadi on 14:50 - Feb 10 with 1171 viewsgainsboroughblue

Looks good doesn't he. A 2 up front system with him and Moore would cause some headaches.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Al-Hamadi on 14:54 - Feb 10 with 1121 viewsChrisd

He certainly struck it well, credit to Palmer that was a sharp reaction save.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

Al-Hamadi on 14:56 - Feb 10 with 1088 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Thought it was in. Would have been massive. Shame, as we needed 3 points. Looks great already
Al-Hamadi on 15:03 - Feb 10 with 980 viewsClutch

Why is there no Aladdin Prince Ali song for him?

But yeah, hope he starts the next.
Al-Hamadi on 15:08 - Feb 10 with 935 viewsHerbivore

Thought he was very impressive when he came on. Found good spaces, won some first and second balls. He'll be a good signing.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Al-Hamadi on 15:23 - Feb 10 with 825 viewsNutkins_Return

He's got a bit of everything hasn't he. His technique looks good (strikes a ball clean), wins headers, rapid, lively...I think he'll be primarily used off the bench for the next 6-7 games and go from there.

Moore's hold up play is outstanding as well. And he has put a bigger shift in then a probably expected. Moore will start most games for now.
Al-Hamadi on 15:44 - Feb 10 with 734 viewsFelixBlue4

I don’t think we are to far off, I would bring Burgess back in for Edmundson. Hutchinson for Burns and Al - Hamadi in possibly for Broadhead. Still gives us options from the bench when we have made a side work hard but I think that side possibly cuts out some of the mistakes we are making.
Possibly rest Luongo for a couple of games playing Travis in the. I’m happy with what the manager is doing and his teams but we have just taken to long to get into games. January was another good window but the deals late doors could be the only thing that costs us, I still think we could make the top 2 if it starts falling into place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024