Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) 14:46 - Feb 10 with 2880 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:42 - Feb 10 with 965 viewsFrimleyBlue

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:08 - Feb 10 by Jimmy86

Knew that you'd pop up... Whatever way you attempt to dress it up, your man Woolfie was poor today.. the first goal was terrible surely even you can admit that?! It's pointless discussing this with you.. Tuanzebe has played for Man United and in the Europa league.. he is certainly no worse than Woolfie, is he...

Herbz never finds a negative in anyone's performances. It's rather odd.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:47 - Feb 10 with 958 viewsJimmy86

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:42 - Feb 10 by FrimleyBlue

Herbz never finds a negative in anyone's performances. It's rather odd.

It's the patronising put downs, if you don't happen to share the same opinion that I find distasteful...

We're all town fans at the end of the day.. but we all see things differently don't we...
Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:50 - Feb 10 with 954 viewsNeedhamChris

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:47 - Feb 10 by Jimmy86

It's the patronising put downs, if you don't happen to share the same opinion that I find distasteful...

We're all town fans at the end of the day.. but we all see things differently don't we...

Just another friendly leftie bully tbh

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:59 - Feb 10 with 936 viewslowhouseblue

play better when he gets a game would be my advice.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 16:10 - Feb 10 with 916 viewsJimmy86

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:50 - Feb 10 by NeedhamChris

Wouldn't bring politics into it... Just a difference of opinion..
Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 16:11 - Feb 10 with 914 viewsHerbivore

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:50 - Feb 10 by NeedhamChris

Stop bullying me.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 16:12 - Feb 10 with 910 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:41 - Feb 10 by pointofblue

In defence of Woolfenden (yes, I know I've had an about face on my heat-of-the-moment post before), I can only think of two goals where he has been outrightly culpable this season - today and Swansea.

What I do think is we lack a leader at the back, namely (from this century) a Chambers at his peak, a de Vos, a Mowbray. Someone who can grab and organise the defence. As individuals, they're all decent defenders, but we don't have someone who is capable of organising the line, and neither do we have a keeper who dominates the box.

Burgess is the one for commanding aerially isn't he? Not sure if he is the organiser but the defence was better organised when he was playing.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 16:18 - Feb 10 with 886 viewspointofblue

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 16:12 - Feb 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

Burgess is the one for commanding aerially isn't he? Not sure if he is the organiser but the defence was better organised when he was playing.

Aerially is a plus, and being left footed helps too, but I'm not sure if our defence was that much better with him in it. Our league record with him playing... if I've done the maths right... is 29 goals in 23 games (1.26 goals per game. Without him, the record has been eight goals in seven games (1.14 goals per game).

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 16:21 - Feb 10 with 867 viewschicoazul

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:02 - Feb 10 by Jimmy86

But he's still better than Woolfenden though?!

You mad.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 16:24 - Feb 10 with 853 viewsJimmy86

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:41 - Feb 10 by pointofblue

In defence of Woolfenden (yes, I know I've had an about face on my heat-of-the-moment post before), I can only think of two goals where he has been outrightly culpable this season - today and Swansea.

What I do think is we lack a leader at the back, namely (from this century) a Chambers at his peak, a de Vos, a Mowbray. Someone who can grab and organise the defence. As individuals, they're all decent defenders, but we don't have someone who is capable of organising the line, and neither do we have a keeper who dominates the box.

Agreed, we could do with a proper gnarly Centre back, who could really marshal the back line and get us a bit better organised... Cut out some of these soft goals
Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 16:29 - Feb 10 with 825 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 16:18 - Feb 10 by pointofblue

Aerially is a plus, and being left footed helps too, but I'm not sure if our defence was that much better with him in it. Our league record with him playing... if I've done the maths right... is 29 goals in 23 games (1.26 goals per game. Without him, the record has been eight goals in seven games (1.14 goals per game).

Fair enough. Just feels like the defence has been less solid. I guess it isn't borne out by the data.

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 16:34 - Feb 10 with 814 viewspointofblue

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 16:29 - Feb 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

Fair enough. Just feels like the defence has been less solid. I guess it isn't borne out by the data.

I suppose it's how the stats are read as well.

For Burgess' record, if we take the last eight he played, we conceded ten goals (1.25 goals per game) but four of those came at Leeds. Take Leeds away and it's six from seven, or 21 from 21. I know it's not the done thing, but two games have had a real impact on the goals against record for Burgess.

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 16:37 - Feb 10 with 804 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 16:34 - Feb 10 by pointofblue

I suppose it's how the stats are read as well.

For Burgess' record, if we take the last eight he played, we conceded ten goals (1.25 goals per game) but four of those came at Leeds. Take Leeds away and it's six from seven, or 21 from 21. I know it's not the done thing, but two games have had a real impact on the goals against record for Burgess.

True but the games he has missed have been against the better sides in the league generally.

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 16:40 - Feb 10 with 803 viewspointofblue

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 16:37 - Feb 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

True but the games he has missed have been against the better sides in the league generally.

The seven games Burgess has missed are Hull (H), Plymouth (H), Stoke (A), Sunderland (H), Leicester (A), Preston (A) and West Brom (H), so I'd say mix and match.

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 16:47 - Feb 10 with 793 viewsHerbivore

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 16:40 - Feb 10 by pointofblue

The seven games Burgess has missed are Hull (H), Plymouth (H), Stoke (A), Sunderland (H), Leicester (A), Preston (A) and West Brom (H), so I'd say mix and match.

Three of those sides are pushing for top 6 and one is top by a mile. Not sure that is a mix and match 7 game spell.

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 16:50 - Feb 10 with 781 viewspointofblue

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 16:47 - Feb 10 by Herbivore

Three of those sides are pushing for top 6 and one is top by a mile. Not sure that is a mix and match 7 game spell.

I had Preston much lower than they are for some reason. But then Burgess has played against tough teams as well, so I'm not sure if it's accurate to say Edmundson's run is especially tough compared to Burgess' across the season.

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 16:57 - Feb 10 with 770 viewsHerbivore

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 16:50 - Feb 10 by pointofblue

I had Preston much lower than they are for some reason. But then Burgess has played against tough teams as well, so I'm not sure if it's accurate to say Edmundson's run is especially tough compared to Burgess' across the season.

I mean, it is. Sunderland, Hull and West Brom are pushing for top 6 and Leicester will win the league by a mile and they account for four of the seven games Fridge has started.

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 17:06 - Feb 10 with 762 viewspointofblue

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 16:57 - Feb 10 by Herbivore

I mean, it is. Sunderland, Hull and West Brom are pushing for top 6 and Leicester will win the league by a mile and they account for four of the seven games Fridge has started.

Stoke and Plymouth are hardly up to much, though. I do hold my hands up and admit that I didn't realise Preston were doing so well and, if I had, I wouldn't have used "mix and match" for his run.

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 17:08 - Feb 10 with 762 viewsSarge

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:08 - Feb 10 by Jimmy86

Knew that you'd pop up... Whatever way you attempt to dress it up, your man Woolfie was poor today.. the first goal was terrible surely even you can admit that?! It's pointless discussing this with you.. Tuanzebe has played for Man United and in the Europa league.. he is certainly no worse than Woolfie, is he...

Yeah he was poor today, but he’s been very good this season and certainly looked better than Tuanzebe when he’s been playing
Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 17:11 - Feb 10 with 753 viewsHerbivore

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 17:06 - Feb 10 by pointofblue

Stoke and Plymouth are hardly up to much, though. I do hold my hands up and admit that I didn't realise Preston were doing so well and, if I had, I wouldn't have used "mix and match" for his run.

5 out of 7 games against sides currently in the top 10 is a tough run. It's not a typical run of fixtures.

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 17:12 - Feb 10 with 752 viewspointofblue

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 17:11 - Feb 10 by Herbivore

5 out of 7 games against sides currently in the top 10 is a tough run. It's not a typical run of fixtures.

And as I said, I didn't realise how well Preston were doing until I posted. If I had I wouldn't have said 'mix and match'.

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 18:48 - Feb 10 with 699 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:14 - Feb 10 by pointofblue

The worrying thing is the error for the first was similar to his error against Swansea earlier in the season. Is he learning from mistakes?

Not great for the goal, but he'd had to come over to right back when Clarke messed up. Clarke finally got back to switch to Wolfenden's CB position, but did nothing to stop it. I think HC had a poor game
[Post edited 10 Feb 18:48]
Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 19:51 - Feb 10 with 648 viewsnorfsufblue

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:14 - Feb 10 by pointofblue

The worrying thing is the error for the first was similar to his error against Swansea earlier in the season. Is he learning from mistakes?

There are times when you are the last defender with an opponent in close proximity that you have to just play percentages and get the ball out.... hopefully the penny will drop after today... btw I think Woolfie is great, no question
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024