Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beautiful finish from Broadhead today....great technique 21:23 - Feb 10 with 745 viewsMaySixth

such a top player

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Beautiful finish from Broadhead today....great technique on 21:43 - Feb 10 with 715 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Well taken, hopefully it’ll help his confidence. He’s been so hot and cold even during the game, moments of brilliance, intertwined with other moment of tripping over his own feet.

Nonetheless has the highest goals per minutes other than Moore so he’s still an important player for us. I’d say Sarmiento has looked better off the bench so would stick with Broady startign.
Beautiful finish from Broadhead today....great technique on 22:04 - Feb 10 with 682 viewsBugs

Beautiful finish from Broadhead today....great technique on 21:43 - Feb 10 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Well taken, hopefully it’ll help his confidence. He’s been so hot and cold even during the game, moments of brilliance, intertwined with other moment of tripping over his own feet.

Nonetheless has the highest goals per minutes other than Moore so he’s still an important player for us. I’d say Sarmiento has looked better off the bench so would stick with Broady startign.

Agree with this. He has definitely been off the boil for a little while now (also see Chaplin and Burns). I haven't written off a top 2 place by a long shot, but we need at least 2 of those 3 to get back to their best form in the next few weeks for any chance.

Although, Hutchinson is a far better player than he was in August and just keeps improving, so he may be ready to get more starts ahead of Burns.
Beautiful finish from Broadhead today....great technique on 22:20 - Feb 10 with 661 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Beautiful finish from Broadhead today....great technique on 22:04 - Feb 10 by Bugs

Agree with this. He has definitely been off the boil for a little while now (also see Chaplin and Burns). I haven't written off a top 2 place by a long shot, but we need at least 2 of those 3 to get back to their best form in the next few weeks for any chance.

Although, Hutchinson is a far better player than he was in August and just keeps improving, so he may be ready to get more starts ahead of Burns.

Slightly off the boil, hmm well maybe for his standards but his play opened up the Mass shot that led to the equalizer at Leicester, the Davis cross last week, the Chaplin chance today. Hell of a finish for the goal. Equating his performances to that of Burns who’s been incredible wasteful isn’t accurate to me. Brilliant footballer.
Beautiful finish from Broadhead today....great technique on 22:29 - Feb 10 with 632 viewsCotty

Fabulous. To place that well from a volley with the ball behind you is special. Great player.
Beautiful finish from Broadhead today....great technique on 22:31 - Feb 10 with 625 viewsBugs

Beautiful finish from Broadhead today....great technique on 22:20 - Feb 10 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Slightly off the boil, hmm well maybe for his standards but his play opened up the Mass shot that led to the equalizer at Leicester, the Davis cross last week, the Chaplin chance today. Hell of a finish for the goal. Equating his performances to that of Burns who’s been incredible wasteful isn’t accurate to me. Brilliant footballer.

I thought he had his best over all game for a good while today. Agree, it was a great finish as well. But for the last month or so he's been a bit in and out of the games. There have been more errors in his play, and can go missing from games altogether for a long time (also see burns and Chaplin). But you're probably right, I'm probably judging him from his own high standards.
Beautiful finish from Broadhead today....great technique on 22:37 - Feb 10 with 598 viewsMVBlue

Broadhead is quality. Starting to think hes more reliable and better than Chaplin. Sorry Chappers, I am sorry but I can't help the way I feel.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Beautiful finish from Broadhead today....great technique on 23:41 - Feb 10 with 513 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Beautiful finish from Broadhead today....great technique on 22:31 - Feb 10 by Bugs

I thought he had his best over all game for a good while today. Agree, it was a great finish as well. But for the last month or so he's been a bit in and out of the games. There have been more errors in his play, and can go missing from games altogether for a long time (also see burns and Chaplin). But you're probably right, I'm probably judging him from his own high standards.

He has been getting in the positions to score goals but not always getting shots on target where you would expect a player of his quality to do so.

It would be more of a concern if he wasn't getting in the positions.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024