Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So been test driving electric cars at mo, and despite having some sort of 10:02 - Feb 13 with 487 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

inbuilt dislike of Tesla (or more particularly Musk) I am surprised to find myself favouring the model Y Long Range as my choice.

Wondering how people who have plunged for electric are finding it? What model you went for? Anyone got the Y?

Quite liked the Mustang initially, but the reality didn’t match the looks unfortunately.
[Post edited 13 Feb 10:03]

Poll: Is Billm….

So been test driving electric cars at mo, and despite having some sort of on 20:00 - Feb 13 with 294 viewsPendejo

Apologies for late reply, didn't notice this at lunch time.

I run a Fleet of over 80 EVs, a dozen of which are Tesla, half of them Model Y.

There's lots that's great about Tesla and there's things that aren't. If you have the misfortune to be in a collision, they take twice as long to repair than most other brands.
Everything has to be done online and getting to speak to a human can be tricky, however, the software reports many things directly; so they either fix it remotely or send a man to check it out, and if he can't do it THEN you can go to a dealer.

Then there's access to their fast charging network and 8 year / 150,000 mile guarantee on the battery.

The Ford Mustang is pony (oh yes I did), a really odd boot design.boot

Recently drive a load of EV at an event and the one that surprised me was e-C4, but Citroen is not reliable.

Pendejo's rule with cars; if you want reliability buy a Toyota, fun BMW, otherwise go with what suits you (sir. Ooh)

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024