Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If I feel like a weight has been lifted of my shoulders, this scoreline 20:35 - Feb 14 with 580 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

must feel like heaven to the squad after the last couple of months

Poll: Is Billm….

If I feel like a weight has been lifted of my shoulders, this scoreline on 20:36 - Feb 14 with 561 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

Shhh, it’s a dangerous scoreline!
If I feel like a weight has been lifted of my shoulders, this scoreline on 20:37 - Feb 14 with 542 viewsgainsboroughblue

If I feel like a weight has been lifted of my shoulders, this scoreline on 20:36 - Feb 14 by OsmansCleanSheet

Shhh, it’s a dangerous scoreline!

Yeah. I'm not relaxed yet. We've been two up this season several times and gone all hot potato with it.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

If I feel like a weight has been lifted of my shoulders, this scoreline on 20:40 - Feb 14 with 469 viewsTheBoyBlue

If I feel like a weight has been lifted of my shoulders, this scoreline on 20:37 - Feb 14 by gainsboroughblue

Yeah. I'm not relaxed yet. We've been two up this season several times and gone all hot potato with it.

Me neither. I'm hoping that we can make some headway into Leeds and Southampton's goal difference, but at the very least let's not let them back into it. Been brilliant since that slow start.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

If I feel like a weight has been lifted of my shoulders, this scoreline on 20:42 - Feb 14 with 451 viewsiamatractorboy

Not sure why we are leaving one on one at the back when we have an attacking set play!! V risky... see Maidstone and WBA for recent examples of goals scored from fast counter attacks against us.
If I feel like a weight has been lifted of my shoulders, this scoreline on 20:44 - Feb 14 with 398 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

If I feel like a weight has been lifted of my shoulders, this scoreline on 20:42 - Feb 14 by iamatractorboy

Not sure why we are leaving one on one at the back when we have an attacking set play!! V risky... see Maidstone and WBA for recent examples of goals scored from fast counter attacks against us.

For the potential outright foot race, I think there are better options than Woofy.

I’m sure back in the day it was Carlos Edward’s left at the back, as no one was going out pace him ever

Poll: Is Billm….

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024