Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope Al-Hamadi gets a good run out and a deserved goal tonight. (n/t) 21:05 - Feb 14 with 1279 viewsNthQldITFC

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Hope Al-Hamadi gets a good run out and a deserved goal tonight. (n/t) on 21:06 - Feb 14 with 1264 viewsGlasgowBlue

Moore is still getting up to match fitness. And now we aren't chasing the game I can see him coming off on 6 minutes for A-H.

Might also be the game to get Chaplin's confidence in front of goal back.
[Post edited 14 Feb 21:07]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Hope Al-Hamadi gets a good run out and a deserved goal tonight. (n/t) on 21:18 - Feb 14 with 1170 viewsredrickstuhaart

On for Moore on 60 if I was boss. Possibly do the same for travis too.
Hope Al-Hamadi gets a good run out and a deserved goal tonight. (n/t) on 21:24 - Feb 14 with 1127 viewsNthQldITFC

Hope Al-Hamadi gets a good run out and a deserved goal tonight. (n/t) on 21:18 - Feb 14 by redrickstuhaart

On for Moore on 60 if I was boss. Possibly do the same for travis too.

Yup. Luongo has been a bit more on it tonight than last couple, but still need a rest.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Hope Al-Hamadi gets a good run out and a deserved goal tonight. (n/t) on 21:34 - Feb 14 with 1061 viewsredrickstuhaart

Hope Al-Hamadi gets a good run out and a deserved goal tonight. (n/t) on 21:24 - Feb 14 by NthQldITFC

Yup. Luongo has been a bit more on it tonight than last couple, but still need a rest.

Get the lad on. Minutes, confidence etc etc. Perfect time.
Hope Al-Hamadi gets a good run out and a deserved goal tonight. (n/t) on 21:56 - Feb 14 with 971 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Result !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Hope Al-Hamadi gets a good run out and a deserved goal tonight. (n/t) on 21:57 - Feb 14 with 942 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Good call!
Hope Al-Hamadi gets a good run out and a deserved goal tonight. (n/t) on 22:06 - Feb 14 with 830 viewsBlueForYou

Very well taken penalty that!
Hope Al-Hamadi gets a good run out and a deserved goal tonight. (n/t) on 22:09 - Feb 14 with 794 viewsredrickstuhaart

Hope Al-Hamadi gets a good run out and a deserved goal tonight. (n/t) on 22:06 - Feb 14 by BlueForYou

Very well taken penalty that!

Name fits perfectly into the opera tune thing. Rigoletto?

Ali Al HAMADi.. Ali Al Hamadi etc...
Login to get fewer ads

Hope Al-Hamadi gets a good run out and a deserved goal tonight. (n/t) on 22:47 - Feb 14 with 640 viewsredrickstuhaart

Hope Al-Hamadi gets a good run out and a deserved goal tonight. (n/t) on 22:09 - Feb 14 by redrickstuhaart

Name fits perfectly into the opera tune thing. Rigoletto?

Ali Al HAMADi.. Ali Al Hamadi etc...

The song we used to use for Hermann....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024