Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plymouth not going to do us any favours. 12:44 - Feb 17 with 619 viewscbower

Men against boys right now

bluescouser

Plymouth not going to do us any favours. on 13:14 - Feb 17 with 560 viewsJimmy86

They've hit form at the business end of the season, whereas we've had a blip at the wrong time... Those 3 that came down are ridiculously good, for this level.. fact we've kept pace with them for the most part this season has been amazing
Plymouth not going to do us any favours. on 13:17 - Feb 17 with 538 viewsNthQldITFC

Still 0-1 and with Ryan Hardie to come on - if they can keep it 0-1 until 70 minutes I fancy a draw.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Plymouth not going to do us any favours. on 13:24 - Feb 17 with 483 viewsIllinoisblue

Plymouth not going to do us any favours. on 13:14 - Feb 17 by Jimmy86

They've hit form at the business end of the season, whereas we've had a blip at the wrong time... Those 3 that came down are ridiculously good, for this level.. fact we've kept pace with them for the most part this season has been amazing

Surely late March early April is business end of season. Leeds are peaking too soon. Maybe

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Plymouth not going to do us any favours. on 13:32 - Feb 17 with 450 viewsPinewoodblue

Plymouth not going to do us any favours. on 13:17 - Feb 17 by NthQldITFC

Still 0-1 and with Ryan Hardie to come on - if they can keep it 0-1 until 70 minutes I fancy a draw.

For all Leeds possession their goal was old fashioned route one, aided by a bit of pub football defending.

I’m also hopeful of a draw, but only if Leeds don’t get a second.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Plymouth not going to do us any favours. on 13:36 - Feb 17 with 423 viewsJimmy86

Plymouth not going to do us any favours. on 13:24 - Feb 17 by Illinoisblue

Surely late March early April is business end of season. Leeds are peaking too soon. Maybe

You could be right, my time scale is well off, I blame it on a bout of man flu! 😂 As much as I hate them, they're in good form ATM and they're the only team this season to have smashed us.. the home game was pretty close, but that stunning away from home was chastening
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024