Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reminds me of Sheff W away last season when 15:50 - Feb 17 with 502 viewsBattersea_Blue

IFollow screwed up and the game wasn’t shown at all.

I’m just as angry with TownTV.

I’m in Thailand and have found another stream, with crap commentary. Should at least see the 2 goals I missed at half time.

Got TownTV on my laptop, still frozen ffs.
Reminds me of Sheff W away last season when on 15:54 - Feb 17 with 450 viewsurbanblue

I'm in Australia and I saw about 10 minutes of that half. For the first 10 minutes it said not availabke in my area!!!

Then it froze etc ... absolutely livid. Amd it's 3am here and I've got up in the middle of the night.
Reminds me of Sheff W away last season when on 15:54 - Feb 17 with 438 viewsGeomorph

Same here.. froze just before equaliser and still stuck in a sh1tty loop
Reminds me of Sheff W away last season when on 15:55 - Feb 17 with 410 viewsHerbivore

Reminds me of Sheff W away last season when on 15:54 - Feb 17 by urbanblue

I'm in Australia and I saw about 10 minutes of that half. For the first 10 minutes it said not availabke in my area!!!

Then it froze etc ... absolutely livid. Amd it's 3am here and I've got up in the middle of the night.

Hope they give you a refund, mate. And fair play for the level of commitment required to get up at 3am for the game!

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Reminds me of Sheff W away last season when on 16:05 - Feb 17 with 327 viewsBattersea_Blue

Reminds me of Sheff W away last season when on 15:54 - Feb 17 by urbanblue

Understand how you feel mate. At least in Thailand is “only” just after 11 pm. If it was a night game it would be a 3 am kick off . .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024