Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jesse Marsch 23:14 - Feb 19 with 1424 viewsITFCMonk

Obviously not the discussions we want to have as we all hope McKenna is here for a long time. But couldn’t help but throw his name on here as someone I’d be keen to have at our club if we needed a new manager. His insights on his style on MNF tonight makes me wonder why he’s still out of work. The American link with the owners would also come in handy.

Anyway, let’s hope for 3 points tomorrow. COYB
Jesse Marsch on 23:22 - Feb 19 with 1348 viewsBigalhunter

The fact that Farke walked in and sorted his mess out pretty much straight away, would mean it has to be a ‘no’ from me.
He might talk some talk, but it’s a load of meaningless waffle and buzzwords that he thinks make him sound like an innovator. His reign at Leeds was a masterclass in tactical f**kwittery.
[Post edited 19 Feb 23:35]
Jesse Marsch on 23:24 - Feb 19 with 1328 viewsWicklowBlue

Not for me. I turned the post match analysis off when they deep dived into Marsch's career to date.
Jesse Marsch on 00:30 - Feb 20 with 1176 viewsN2_Blue

Jeeze, no thanks. He was disastrous at Leeds and really didn’t like what he said post match in his interviews. He may say good things as a pundit but Gary Neville I think has excellent insight when a pundit but appears to be terrible when it comes to management.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Jesse Marsch on 00:47 - Feb 20 with 1150 viewsIllinoisblue

He’s despised and derided by Leeds fans but he came in immediately after Bielsa so was always on a hiding to nothing. Talks a good game.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Jesse Marsch on 06:10 - Feb 20 with 940 viewscressi

Jesse Marsch on 00:47 - Feb 20 by Illinoisblue

He’s despised and derided by Leeds fans but he came in immediately after Bielsa so was always on a hiding to nothing. Talks a good game.

I cannot understand this conversation McKenna is here if when McKenna Is approached and decides his leaving then we can play the game of who's next on here .In the meantime let's concentrate on winning football matches and doing our very best to get promoted.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024