Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Germany legalises possession of up to 50 grammes at home 15:15 - Feb 23 with 1382 viewsWeWereZombies

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-68378807

But where to get it ?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Germany legalises possession of up to 50 grammes at home on 15:29 - Feb 23 with 1330 viewsleitrimblue

Grow yer own innit. The German government should give free lessons on cultivation.
Cannabis social clubs work very well in Spain
Germany legalises possession of up to 50 grammes at home on 15:32 - Feb 23 with 1314 viewsgiant_stow

Germany legalises possession of up to 50 grammes at home on 15:29 - Feb 23 by leitrimblue

Grow yer own innit. The German government should give free lessons on cultivation.

The 3 plant thing is extremely civilised - just what ought to happen here - good on them.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Germany legalises possession of up to 50 grammes at home on 15:51 - Feb 23 with 1274 viewsJ2BLUE

Seems a pointless half measure. Either legalise it or don't.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Germany legalises possession of up to 50 grammes at home on 15:56 - Feb 23 with 1258 viewsgiant_stow

Germany legalises possession of up to 50 grammes at home on 15:51 - Feb 23 by J2BLUE

50 grams is a pretty generous allowance - in old money thats well over an O, which is more than enough to keep most going. It doesn't sound like it'll be difficult to buy in reality either. If I were a puffer there, I'd call that a result.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Germany legalises possession of up to 50 grammes at home on 16:03 - Feb 23 with 1226 viewsJ2BLUE

Germany legalises possession of up to 50 grammes at home on 15:56 - Feb 23 by giant_stow

50 grams is a pretty generous allowance - in old money thats well over an O, which is more than enough to keep most going. It doesn't sound like it'll be difficult to buy in reality either. If I were a puffer there, I'd call that a result.

If it's hard to buy people are going to buy it from the exactly people they don't want them to buy it from.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Germany legalises possession of up to 50 grammes at home on 16:09 - Feb 23 with 1207 viewsleitrimblue

Germany legalises possession of up to 50 grammes at home on 15:32 - Feb 23 by giant_stow

The 3 plant thing is extremely civilised - just what ought to happen here - good on them.

It's a great plan. In theory if everyone grows their own and supplements anything extra they need through Cannabis social clubs you would remove the need for the lower quality criminal gang weed.
Germany legalises possession of up to 50 grammes at home on 16:16 - Feb 23 with 1186 viewsbluelagos

The "social clubs" sounds very similar to what they do in Catalonia. Completely legal to visit and smoke dope, but they don't advertise the fact as (so I was told) they don't want to become a destination for certain tourists like Amsterdam has.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Germany legalises possession of up to 50 grammes at home on 16:52 - Feb 23 with 1115 viewsBuhrer

Germany legalises possession of up to 50 grammes at home on 16:16 - Feb 23 by bluelagos

The "social clubs" sounds very similar to what they do in Catalonia. Completely legal to visit and smoke dope, but they don't advertise the fact as (so I was told) they don't want to become a destination for certain tourists like Amsterdam has.

Login to get fewer ads

Germany legalises possession of up to 50 grammes at home on 17:04 - Feb 23 with 1036 viewsBuhrer

Germany legalises possession of up to 50 grammes at home on 15:51 - Feb 23 by J2BLUE

Any smoker can have 3 plants on the go and 50g (at least). Your mates at the club will all have that too. Loads of ganja. The Hun are taking a very sensible route. As for legalisation, this involves control. Decriminalisation of this plant and freedom for adults to make their own minds up, doesn't require state legalisation, permission or control, imo.
Germany legalises possession of up to 50 grammes at home on 17:34 - Feb 23 with 961 viewsblueasfook

Germany legalises possession of up to 50 grammes at home on 16:16 - Feb 23 by bluelagos

There was cannabis shops in Barcelona when I visited last year. Anyone I assume could pop in and buy some. Also, in thailand, they decriminalised weed a couple of years ago and there is cannabis shops everywhere now. Even some bars were selling the stuff. But they are still funny about smoking it in public. Everywhere is relaxed about weed now apart from the UK!

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Germany legalises possession of up to 50 grammes at home on 18:13 - Feb 23 with 881 viewsDaninthecampo

Germany legalises possession of up to 50 grammes at home on 15:29 - Feb 23 by leitrimblue

The clubs are now theoretically illegal here in Spain but no one seems to care especially Barcelona
We can grow 2 plants each here which seems to work well
Germany legalises possession of up to 50 grammes at home on 22:14 - Feb 23 with 713 viewsClareBlue

Germany legalises possession of up to 50 grammes at home on 17:34 - Feb 23 by blueasfook

There was cannabis shops in Barcelona when I visited last year. Anyone I assume could pop in and buy some. Also, in thailand, they decriminalised weed a couple of years ago and there is cannabis shops everywhere now. Even some bars were selling the stuff. But they are still funny about smoking it in public. Everywhere is relaxed about weed now apart from the UK!

Well it's illegal in 145 Countries and decrimilised in another 15 but still illegal. So that's 160 Countries that aren't relaxed about it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024