Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burns, Broadhead and Chaplin. 12:05 - Feb 25 with 1711 viewscbower

All looking very good yesterday. Chaplin continued after his injury and seemed chipper at the final whistle. Will be a great shame if both Burns and / or Broadhead are out for any length of time. Burns looking to attack full backs and space and Broady once again carrying that ball to great effect. Yes, we have Omari on fire and Sarmiento too but Burns and Broady would undoubtedly be big losses. Fingers crossed.

bluescouser

Burns, Broadhead and Chaplin. on 12:06 - Feb 25 with 1683 viewsITFCBlues

Not to mention it deminishes our ability to change games from the bench

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Burns, Broadhead and Chaplin. on 12:16 - Feb 25 with 1632 viewstonybied

Burns, Broadhead and Chaplin. on 12:06 - Feb 25 by ITFCBlues

True but if any position on the pitch this is our best stocked position. We have Sarmeinto, Harness, Jackson, Aluko and even at a push you could possibly shoehorn Humphreys or Taylor into one of the 10 positions. Admittedly, it's rather a drop of from our usual backup but still plenty of depth and perhaps enough for the next few opponents coming up. I'd be much more worried about any more injuries to striker or FB positions.
[Post edited 25 Feb 12:23]
Burns, Broadhead and Chaplin. on 12:24 - Feb 25 with 1568 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Think Burns is the one likely to have the longest lay off. Calf injuries can be 3-4 weeks to heal.
Then another week or so getting on the grass and running.

Hopefully, it's just a contact injury and not a tear.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Burns, Broadhead and Chaplin. on 12:36 - Feb 25 with 1525 viewsNthQldITFC

My first impression was that all three were moving/looking not to badly, so hopefully minor things/precautionary and a free midweek will help the squad overall. No problem going with Sarm/Hutch/Jackson or Sarm/Harness/Hutch at Plymouth with Humphreys also a possibility, or maybe Al-Hamadi in one of those roles (probably the central one).

That's six strong or decent possibilities even if all of the titular three are out for a game or two and Sarm/Hutch are on fire at the moment, with Al-Hamadi a potential raging wildfire of monumental proportions, held in check only by the flimsiest of prevailing conditions!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Burns, Broadhead and Chaplin. on 13:03 - Feb 25 with 1450 viewsSheffordBlue

Burns, Broadhead and Chaplin. on 12:06 - Feb 25 by ITFCBlues

With Moore playing two full 90 minute matches since he's been here it does mean we might see Al-Hamadi in one of the other attacking roles behind the 9.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Burns, Broadhead and Chaplin. on 13:33 - Feb 25 with 1339 viewsEuropablue

Broadhead was pretty poor yesterday and was responsible for losing possession for their goal. I don't want him to be injured though! Even so, like others have said his position is the one that we have most cover for.
Burns, Broadhead and Chaplin. on 13:39 - Feb 25 with 1304 viewssmithy69

Burns, Broadhead and Chaplin. on 13:33 - Feb 25 by Europablue

Broadhead was pretty poor yesterday and was responsible for losing possession for their goal. I don't want him to be injured though! Even so, like others have said his position is the one that we have most cover for.

It’s strange how we all view games. I thought he was excellent yesterday

He didn’t really have the ball in fairness when we lost possession
Burns, Broadhead and Chaplin. on 14:20 - Feb 25 with 1181 viewsVegtablue

Won the points but lost our depth, hopefully for a very short period only!
Login to get fewer ads

Burns, Broadhead and Chaplin. on 16:12 - Feb 25 with 1018 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Burns, Broadhead and Chaplin. on 12:16 - Feb 25 by tonybied

True but if any position on the pitch this is our best stocked position. We have Sarmeinto, Harness, Jackson, Aluko and even at a push you could possibly shoehorn Humphreys or Taylor into one of the 10 positions. Admittedly, it's rather a drop of from our usual backup but still plenty of depth and perhaps enough for the next few opponents coming up. I'd be much more worried about any more injuries to striker or FB positions.
[Post edited 25 Feb 12:23]

I’m not sure Aluko off the bench is going to get us to the promised land.

We desperately need good news regarding Broadhead and Burns.
Burns, Broadhead and Chaplin. on 16:16 - Feb 25 with 991 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

He definitely was not poor, the space he creates with the ball at his feet is incredible, there’s a reason he’s on the end of a lot of our chances.

It was a miss control for their goal but he was also influential in our first.

One of our three most important players.
Burns, Broadhead and Chaplin. on 16:34 - Feb 25 with 928 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Burns, Broadhead and Chaplin. on 12:24 - Feb 25 by Cheltenham_Blue

Think Burns is the one likely to have the longest lay off. Calf injuries can be 3-4 weeks to heal.
Then another week or so getting on the grass and running.

Hopefully, it's just a contact injury and not a tear.

Watched the match back just and Chappers and Burns would seem to be contact injuries. Burns looked like he go a kick on the calf, Chappers looks like he over extended in a tackle so might just be a pull.

Broadhead is the worrying one as he just pulled up.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Burns, Broadhead and Chaplin. on 17:12 - Feb 25 with 842 viewsBasuco

Strange view.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024