Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfer Window 06:09 - Feb 26 with 918 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

The following players are out of contract in the summer. I guess the club are waiting to see which division we're in next season, before deciding whether to offer new contracts/activate 1 year extensions for:

Hladky
Walton
Burgess
Tuanzebe
Donacien
Ball
Aluko
Jackson
Hayes
El Mizouni
Camara

Some obvious departures in that list regardless of division (e.g. Aluko).

It's clearly going to be another busy summer transfer window, especially as we'll need to replace (or potentially sign) the five players currently in on loan.
Summer Transfer Window on 06:39 - Feb 26 with 816 viewsPioneerBlue

I believe the actual options are for these players

Morsy - Option?
Walton - Option
Burgess - Option
Wolf - Option
Tuanzebe - Option

Morsy is a weird one. It has been suggested that there was a contract change but I’m not clear if it was only financial to increase wages or was to do with actual non financial terms of the contract. Either way, I expect us to exercise all these options and in some cases seek to extend. Eg Morsy, Burgess, Wolf.

Leaving Walton, Tuanzebe open to potential summer sales; I expect they wouldn’t be happy as squad players.

Donacien, Aluko, Jackson, Ball, Hayes, Camera likely all to leave. Jackson is the other conundrum, KMcK likes him and he’s versatile which might mean a short term deal that suits all.

El Miz is one that I have down as a player with contact up this summer but i expect he could be sold going into last year of deal. If we could find a way of keeping and allowing his development that would be great but less likely, I got the feel a while back his agent wanted the sale fee bonus!

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024