Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was expecting a refund on my Oyster Card 17:21 - Mar 8 with 444 viewsfactual_blue

Should have been around £23.50. I reckon it's been credited to somebody else's account.

Anybody else had a similar experience?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I was expecting a refund on my Oyster Card on 17:26 - Mar 8 with 401 viewsBrentwoodBlagger2

It normally takes 2 or 3 days to show on your account. How long has it been?
I was expecting a refund on my Oyster Card on 17:29 - Mar 8 with 395 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I can't imagine someone with a gold-plated pension such as yourself would bother with trifling amounts like £23.50.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I was expecting a refund on my Oyster Card on 17:29 - Mar 8 with 389 viewsBrentwoodBlagger2

I was expecting a refund on my Oyster Card on 17:29 - Mar 8 by The_Flashing_Smile

I can't imagine someone with a gold-plated pension such as yourself would bother with trifling amounts like £23.50.

Just saw earlier post - doh!
I was expecting a refund on my Oyster Card on 17:50 - Mar 8 with 354 viewsfactual_blue

I was expecting a refund on my Oyster Card on 17:29 - Mar 8 by The_Flashing_Smile

1. It's a solid gold pension.

2. Every £23.50 counts.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024