Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help please - how can I watch today's game in Australia? 09:11 - Mar 9 with 804 viewsSE1blue

Currently in Perth and would love to watch today's game.

What's my best option over here? I am happy to pay for a one-off match pass on any provider.

Thanks in advance.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Help please - how can I watch today's game in Australia? on 09:40 - Mar 9 with 709 viewsbluefunk

This page shows availability in your region - I’m in Spain and it isn’t showing for me

https://www.itfc.co.uk/videos/
Help please - how can I watch today's game in Australia? on 09:45 - Mar 9 with 694 viewsKeno

can you "visit somewhere else" via VPN?

Italy is nice this time of year

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Help please - how can I watch today's game in Australia? on 09:49 - Mar 9 with 682 viewsSE1blue

Help please - how can I watch today's game in Australia? on 09:40 - Mar 9 by bluefunk

This page shows availability in your region - I’m in Spain and it isn’t showing for me

https://www.itfc.co.uk/videos/

Also a no for me.

Think Keno's answer is the solution.

Help please - how can I watch today's game in Australia? on 09:50 - Mar 9 with 678 viewsSE1blue

Help please - how can I watch today's game in Australia? on 09:45 - Mar 9 by Keno

can you "visit somewhere else" via VPN?

Italy is nice this time of year

Grazie Keno!

Help please - how can I watch today's game in Australia? on 10:11 - Mar 9 with 638 viewsbluejacko

Don’t know if FAWANEWS works down there🤔
Help please - how can I watch today's game in Australia? on 10:18 - Mar 9 with 617 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

When I've been in Australia I video call someone who is watching it and they place the screen so I can watch it pretty clearly. Can also interact with friends. Surprisingly worked a treat.
Help please - how can I watch today's game in Australia? on 10:30 - Mar 9 with 579 viewsIPS_wich

The non-VPN option in Australia is Bein Sports. You might be able to sign up to a free trial - but then it’s $16 a month (about £9).

Hope you’re enjoying Perth - it’s cooled down to 27/28c from over 40c a couple of weeks ago.
Help please - how can I watch today's game in Australia? on 11:49 - Mar 9 with 439 viewscharlie1

Help please - how can I watch today's game in Australia? on 10:30 - Mar 9 by IPS_wich

The non-VPN option in Australia is Bein Sports. You might be able to sign up to a free trial - but then it’s $16 a month (about £9).

Hope you’re enjoying Perth - it’s cooled down to 27/28c from over 40c a couple of weeks ago.

Yep, it’s live on BEIN Sports.

If you’ve never had a subscription with them before you can sign up to a 7-day free trial, and cancel it after if you want, but I think we’ll have a few more live games between now and the end of the season.

Just FYI. The coverage doesn’t start until the match is literally about to kick-off and the commentary is pretty woeful!
Login to get fewer ads

Help please - how can I watch today's game in Australia? on 12:00 - Mar 9 with 414 viewsSE1blue

Help please - how can I watch today's game in Australia? on 10:30 - Mar 9 by IPS_wich

Loving Perth. Seems more chilled ( the people, not the weather) than most of Australia.

We nearly died of humidity in Cairns and Darwin. Liked Melbourne but Sydney was disappointing.

Help please - how can I watch today's game in Australia? on 12:19 - Mar 9 with 386 viewsKeno

Help please - how can I watch today's game in Australia? on 12:00 - Mar 9 by SE1blue

Loving Perth. Seems more chilled ( the people, not the weather) than most of Australia.

We nearly died of humidity in Cairns and Darwin. Liked Melbourne but Sydney was disappointing.

can I just say how lovely Rome is this afternoon '**cough**

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024