Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantastic season . 17:05 - Mar 9 with 436 viewsWickets

Maybe worth remembering what a fantastic season we are are having and one disappointing match cannot change that .
Fantastic season . on 17:09 - Mar 9 with 397 viewsFBI

Exactly this.

I've just had a flashback to walking out of Forest Green, down that bloody hill, and saying to my mate that it was all very well winning but we'd not be so lucky playing like that against the top teams in L1. Today we're in 3rd place in the Championship, 1 point off second and 4 off first. Too many short memories and false entitlements going around atm.

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

Fantastic season . on 17:10 - Mar 9 with 389 viewsbazza

Agree with the sentiment, but with 9 games to go, 4 points between the top 3 , we need to do better if we want to go up, it’s not just the top two spots, play like that in the play offs, and we will get punished, let’s not kid ourselves with all the great season guff, we want promotion now, otherwise what’s the point, we need to sort out the issues at the back when we are put under pressure. Even McKenna has basically said it… I don’t mean just the back four, I mean defending as a whole team.
[Post edited 9 Mar 17:11]
Fantastic season . on 17:17 - Mar 9 with 352 viewsCheltenham_Blue

You’re right, obviously.

But this one stings, and it’s pretty reasonable to be a bit pi55ed off for 24 hours. Everyone will be ok by Monday.

Let them vent it doesn't do any good to bottle it up.
[Post edited 9 Mar 17:47]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Fantastic season . on 17:41 - Mar 9 with 296 viewsbackwaywhen

Fantastic season . on 17:17 - Mar 9 by Cheltenham_Blue

You’re right, obviously.

But this one stings, and it’s pretty reasonable to be a bit pi55ed off for 24 hours. Everyone will be ok by Monday.

Exactly this , I have started to calm down already , it is a season we could only dream of as we got promoted , we have basically over achieved against the odds as the teams we are closest too have so much more to lose than us , and will be desperate for promotion .
We still have an equal opportunity to those albeit the ladder is getting shorter every game that passes .

Enjoy the ride there’s a little more journey left …….COYBs
Fantastic season . on 17:53 - Mar 9 with 261 viewsWickets

Fantastic season . on 17:17 - Mar 9 by Cheltenham_Blue

You’re right, obviously.

Yer it's only me trying to come to terms with my disappointment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024