Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s all my fault. Literally 1 min before the 1st Cardiff goal I text my 19:36 - Mar 9 with 520 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Leicester supporting mate a screenshot of the ‘as it stands’ table with a rather cocky emoji.

Dickhead move, I should have known better.

Poll: Is Billm….

It’s all my fault. Literally 1 min before the 1st Cardiff goal I text my on 21:01 - Mar 9 with 393 viewsbadadski

I blame my dad - I was watching on tv and he called whilst listening on his radio - he was saying how resilient we are as a team with 10 mins to go . You say that at the end so I had to say we actually haven’t been playing that great and wait until the end before saying things like that - 10 mins later and the rest is history as they say.

Couple of things I noticed - I removed them breaking through the middle and some one let there player get away from them rather than taking him down for a yellow and let the team get back to re set - then it went wide to the player who crossed and another town played stood 5 yards away and didn’t try to get close to block - we seem to do this a lot - let balls into the box from crosses and not try to cut them out.

Any way just a couple of things I am noticing - we are playing to nice at times and not taking a Morsyesque yellow for the team to stop breakaways
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024