Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sun newspaper 20:56 - Mar 16 with 3791 viewsTractorgirlforever

Hi, does anyone have the alton towers tickets code out of todays sun newspaper please. Im meant to be collecting them for my daughter but i forgot to buy the paper today. Thanks
No need to apologise, you're correct..... on 19:39 - Mar 18 with 325 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

No need to apologise, you're correct..... on 09:42 - Mar 18 by GlasgowBlue

“I believe in freedom and equality for all people, and I will fight for that right until my dying day. Unless the people make a choice I don’t agree with of course”.

Nailed it.
Sun newspaper on 19:42 - Mar 18 with 320 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Sun newspaper on 06:19 - Mar 18 by Tractorgirlforever

I only wanted a code for alton towers!, didnt intend to start a debate!. Ive rarely ever bought a newspaper in my life of any sort, ive no idea for the reasons behind the 'dont buy the sun newspaper'. Im sure it must be political but im not into politics so would it be ok if i was to go into a shop and look at the alton towers code without actually buying the paper!..

You really don’t need to explain yourself. Sorry you had to deal with that nonsense after asking a simple question. Hope you and your family have a cracking day out.
Sun newspaper on 05:30 - Mar 19 with 215 viewsTractorgirlforever

Sun newspaper on 19:42 - Mar 18 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

You really don’t need to explain yourself. Sorry you had to deal with that nonsense after asking a simple question. Hope you and your family have a cracking day out.

Thankyou!
Sun newspaper on 05:38 - Mar 19 with 203 viewsPerublue

Sun newspaper on 10:13 - Mar 18 by Swansea_Blue

God, imagine being stuck with lambert forever 😱

I think there's a trick to changing it. You probably need to upload and then sign out and back in again. Or if that doesn't work, clear the browser cache.

The horror,the horror .... we're only stuck with him for 1 more year ....well,paying for him.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024