Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chuckled at this from the extended highlight commentary 09:37 - Mar 17 with 826 viewsGeoffSentence

"Al-Hamadi won't have an easier finish all season"

Ten minutes later......

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Chuckled at this from the extended highlight commentary on 09:40 - Mar 17 with 766 viewsKropotkin123

I also love that when the first goal is starting there's a very loud "Your support is ####ing ####" and then they go quiet and then our support erupts!

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Chuckled at this from the extended highlight commentary on 09:42 - Mar 17 with 730 viewsGeoffSentence

Chuckled at this from the extended highlight commentary on 09:40 - Mar 17 by Kropotkin123

I also love that when the first goal is starting there's a very loud "Your support is ####ing ####" and then they go quiet and then our support erupts!

Ha. Yes I enjoyed that too. They pretty much shut up after that, until it got to four nil and they went into fatalistic singing mode.

Can't blame them though, they had sod all to cheer.

Chuckled at this from the extended highlight commentary on 09:43 - Mar 17 with 726 views_clive_baker_

Chuckled at this from the extended highlight commentary on 09:40 - Mar 17 by Kropotkin123

The old ‘your support is f’ing s***’ and later cutting to them all pouring out half way through the 2nd half. Priceless.
[Post edited 17 Mar 9:44]
Chuckled at this from the extended highlight commentary on 09:44 - Mar 17 with 710 viewsGeoffSentence

Chuckled at this from the extended highlight commentary on 09:43 - Mar 17 by _clive_baker_

The old ‘your support is f’ing s***’ and later cutting to them all pouring out half way through the 2nd half. Priceless.
[Post edited 17 Mar 9:44]

They started leaving after the 4th goal. Before the 50th minute. Quality.

Chuckled at this from the extended highlight commentary on 10:00 - Mar 17 with 619 viewsSteve_M

Chuckled at this from the extended highlight commentary on 09:44 - Mar 17 by GeoffSentence

They started leaving after the 4th goal. Before the 50th minute. Quality.

We did a proper old-school chant of ‘Cheerio!’ at 4-0. That really doesn’t get sung enough these days.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Chuckled at this from the extended highlight commentary on 10:01 - Mar 17 with 605 views_clive_baker_

Chuckled at this from the extended highlight commentary on 10:00 - Mar 17 by Steve_M

We did a proper old-school chant of ‘Cheerio!’ at 4-0. That really doesn’t get sung enough these days.

I actually waved them off. Don’t think I’ve done that since I was about 15.
Chuckled at this from the extended highlight commentary on 10:03 - Mar 17 with 592 viewstractorboy1978

He's scored a penalty and three other finishes from a grand total of about 12 yards out. Being in the right place to poach goals is a great quality to have though!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024