Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My thoughts on the run in…. 11:51 - Mar 17 with 394 viewssmithy69

The run in is going to be a crazy few months - with ups and downs, where for a week we think we have ballsed it up, then to find ourselves roaring back into contention, or even kicking on to the unbelievable. We just don’t know

The part that hasn’t been discussed really - is that with the current squads of the Top 4, which of them have been in a position where you are expected to keep getting positive results at the back end of the season, and are favourites every game, and handling the pressure, and no doubt increased media focus, that comes with that

We dealt with that unbelievably well last season, and from handling that last 10 games last season like what we did, no matter if people say it’s against worse players players etc compared to this season, it’s all down to mindset and following a process, which we have shown we can do

I genuinely believe last seasons run in, will give us such confidence that we can repeat, that we will go up automatically

The other 3 squads for me - are fine on the front foot, but wobble when things get tougher

I think Leeds and us to go up due to there run in, with Leicester falling to bits as there support base implodes on them, as they are already doing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024