Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What will the score be when the Virgins play each other? 09:46 - Mar 21 with 1253 viewsKeno

https://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2024/03/22/nc-america/wc-qualifying-concacaf/us

Its over 2 legs and could go either way

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What will the score be when the Virgins play each other? on 09:48 - Mar 21 with 1229 viewsRonFearonsHair

0-0. Can’t see either side scoring and think they will both keep a clean sheet.
What will the score be when the Virgins play each other? on 09:50 - Mar 21 with 1215 viewsKeno

What will the score be when the Virgins play each other? on 09:48 - Mar 21 by RonFearonsHair

I guess they will keep things fairly tight and wont want to open up too much

What will the score be when the Virgins play each other? on 09:51 - Mar 21 with 1200 viewsMattinLondon

After a slow and seemingly painful start it could well be box-to-box action.
[Post edited 21 Mar 9:52]
What will the score be when the Virgins play each other? on 13:40 - Mar 21 with 1005 viewsghostofescobar

Indeed. I wonder who will come first?

GhostOfEscobar

What will the score be when the Virgins play each other? on 14:53 - Mar 21 with 932 viewsKeno

What will the score be when the Virgins play each other? on 09:51 - Mar 21 by MattinLondon

After a slow and seemingly painful start it could well be box-to-box action.
[Post edited 21 Mar 9:52]

although from reading reports of their previous games the teams may lack penetration

What will the score be when the Virgins play each other? on 16:16 - Mar 21 with 874 viewsbritbiker

Probably won't go to penalties. Nil nil and a very unclimatic finish.
What will the score be when the Virgins play each other? on 17:43 - Mar 21 with 806 viewsMattinLondon

What will the score be when the Virgins play each other? on 14:53 - Mar 21 by Keno

although from reading reports of their previous games the teams may lack penetration

Well both teams are highly committed and will have bled with joy after this highly anticipated encounter.
What will the score be when the Virgins play each other? on 05:04 - Mar 22 with 670 viewsreadtheleaguetable

What will the score be when the Virgins play each other? on 09:48 - Mar 21 by RonFearonsHair

Obviously when they engage in an intense tussle neither party will emerge with a clean sheet.

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

Login to get fewer ads

What will the score be when the Virgins play each other? on 07:06 - Mar 22 with 608 viewsRobTheMonk

6-9

They'll discover the beauty of scoring.
What will the score be when the Virgins play each other? on 07:25 - Mar 22 with 592 viewsBattersea_Blue

Neither are good at the back, so it'll be nip and tuck.
What will the score be when the Virgins play each other? on 20:52 - Mar 22 with 445 viewsSE1blue

The two Virgins are about to get it on. I’ll be amazed if they last 90 mins.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

What will the score be when the Virgins play each other? on 20:56 - Mar 22 with 437 viewsEwan_Oozami

What will the score be when the Virgins play each other? on 20:52 - Mar 22 by SE1blue

The two Virgins are about to get it on. I’ll be amazed if they last 90 mins.

The other 22 went up to Inverness...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024