Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) 19:32 - Mar 21 with 949 viewsgainsboroughblue

Not listed under sport category or anywhere on the home page.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 19:35 - Mar 21 with 911 viewsDennyx4

It is on s4c which is a free view channel. Might have Welsh commentary though.
Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 19:35 - Mar 21 with 911 viewsMidlander

It's on S4C
Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 19:40 - Mar 21 with 887 viewsgainsboroughblue

Ah thank you. That's what I put on but I'm sure I saw someone on here earlier said an English language stream was also on the Beeb tonight.

Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 19:43 - Mar 21 with 871 viewsSitfcB

Just looked on iPlayer myself as thought it would be in English on there but the only option is S4C anyway.

Sky channel 134. In Welsh.
[Post edited 21 Mar 19:43]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 19:43 - Mar 21 with 863 viewsSitfcB

Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 19:40 - Mar 21 by gainsboroughblue

Ah thank you. That's what I put on but I'm sure I saw someone on here earlier said an English language stream was also on the Beeb tonight.

Yeah that was me, sorry, when I saw it was on iPlayer I assumed there’d be an English version, allas no

COYB

Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 19:46 - Mar 21 with 849 viewsgainsboroughblue

Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 19:43 - Mar 21 by SitfcB

Yeah that was me, sorry, when I saw it was on iPlayer I assumed there’d be an English version, allas no

So another night watching Wales and listening out for the odd 'Ipswich' mention among the Cymran language!

Well, that's what I do anyway.

Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 19:47 - Mar 21 with 836 viewsDubtractor

Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 19:46 - Mar 21 by gainsboroughblue

So another night watching Wales and listening out for the odd 'Ipswich' mention among the Cymran language!

ryyythfgygguyyy sgggyyrrhhffn Broadhead yyyyyhhhhhrrr ggghhllllyyddw

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 19:49 - Mar 21 with 824 viewsSitfcB

Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 19:46 - Mar 21 by gainsboroughblue

“Lgsbns mssuxyiswnb gahjak sidododks Broadhead, Ipswich fleghkfli ppoold ggha klaodo”

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 19:50 - Mar 21 with 818 viewsgainsboroughblue

Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 19:49 - Mar 21 by SitfcB

“Lgsbns mssuxyiswnb gahjak sidododks Broadhead, Ipswich fleghkfli ppoold ggha klaodo”

Southampton klaxon.

Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 19:56 - Mar 21 with 789 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

Simply watch and listen here if Welsh isn't your mothers tongue.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_radio_five_live
Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 19:57 - Mar 21 with 773 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 19:43 - Mar 21 by SitfcB

Just looked on iPlayer myself as thought it would be in English on there but the only option is S4C anyway.

Sky channel 134. In Welsh.
[Post edited 21 Mar 19:43]

Welsh commentary gets on my tits if truth be told.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 19:58 - Mar 21 with 758 viewsSitfcB

Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 19:57 - Mar 21 by GlasgowBlue

I always think it would probably make more sense if you watched it pissed.

COYB

Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 20:07 - Mar 21 with 690 viewsiamatractorboy

Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 19:56 - Mar 21 by E_I_E_I_E_I_O

Simply watch and listen here if Welsh isn't your mothers tongue.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_radio_five_live

Good advice! Synching it up was fun though
Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 20:10 - Mar 21 with 677 viewsMidlander

Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 19:57 - Mar 21 by GlasgowBlue

I have it on mute, whilst listening to The Smile. It's a good combination.
Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 20:10 - Mar 21 with 674 viewsJ2BLUE

It's on Viaplay Sports 1 if anyone has that

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ok. How does one find the Wales game on iplayer? (Smart TV app) on 20:12 - Mar 21 with 667 viewsBrianTablet

Welsh commentary is still a way easier listen than Sam Matterface

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024