Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm back from my thailand adventures 08:20 - Mar 26 with 1021 viewsblueasfook

With a lovely case of conjunctivitis. So a trip to docs this morning.

Even met a TWTDer in Bangkok on my travels. The long arm of TWTD really does extend around the globe. (Or flat disc if you're "one of those")

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

I'm back from my thailand adventures on 08:38 - Mar 26 with 951 viewsGeoffSentence

So, you went to Thailand and came back with a sore eye.

Strong antibiotics for you.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I'm back from my thailand adventures on 08:42 - Mar 26 with 946 viewsblueasfook

I'm back from my thailand adventures on 08:38 - Mar 26 by GeoffSentence

So, you went to Thailand and came back with a sore eye.

Strong antibiotics for you.

Yeah I certainly had a red eye flight lol. Can't even get through to my GP surgery this morning. Welcome back to third world Britain

I'm back from my thailand adventures on 09:25 - Mar 26 with 882 viewsearlsgreenblue

I'm back from my thailand adventures on 08:42 - Mar 26 by blueasfook

Yeah I certainly had a red eye flight lol. Can't even get through to my GP surgery this morning. Welcome back to third world Britain

Should have got the eye looked at over there, at least you’d have been seen & dealt with same day, & for a couple of quid!
Welcome home to broken Britain………
I'm back from my thailand adventures on 10:43 - Mar 26 with 786 viewsblueasfook

I'm back from my thailand adventures on 09:25 - Mar 26 by earlsgreenblue

Should have got the eye looked at over there, at least you’d have been seen & dealt with same day, & for a couple of quid!
Welcome home to broken Britain………

Yeah I did get some stuff out there. Just walked into a pharmacy and got eye drops and eye bath. But now I'm back home I thought I'd have a doctor look at it as thought I might need antibiotics. Gave up with GP surgery in the end and just went to Boots and got what I needed.

I'm back from my thailand adventures on 10:53 - Mar 26 with 746 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Most people find experiencing Bangkok's nightlife delights an eye-opener, but you always do things differently!

If you can't get a doctor's appointment then go to a pharmacy. They will be able to recommend eye drops, even though the antibiotics will need a prescription.

Edit: after years and years on here, you would think I would read the whole thread before replying!
[Post edited 26 Mar 11:03]
I'm back from my thailand adventures on 11:05 - Mar 26 with 714 viewsDarkHorse

You're not the first person to come back from there with a sore, er, eye, and I'm sure you won't be the last...
I'm back from my thailand adventures on 11:48 - Mar 26 with 690 viewsZapers

I'm back from my thailand adventures on 11:05 - Mar 26 by DarkHorse

You're not the first person to come back from there with a sore, er, eye, and I'm sure you won't be the last...

I met with Blueas in Bangkok, I can assure you he definitely has an eye infection, poor guy.

As for anything else that might be sore, I cannot vouch for that! Haha.

Welcome home Blueas, can't say I'm sorry to still be living here;)
I'm back from my thailand adventures on 12:47 - Mar 26 with 624 viewsblueasfook

I'm back from my thailand adventures on 11:48 - Mar 26 by Zapers

I met with Blueas in Bangkok, I can assure you he definitely has an eye infection, poor guy.

As for anything else that might be sore, I cannot vouch for that! Haha.

Welcome home Blueas, can't say I'm sorry to still be living here;)

Hi bud. Was lovely to meet with you and well done on finding a place to get a Sunday roast dinner in Bangkok! When you said to come join you for a roast I wasn't sure what you had in mind! Thankfully the eye infection is the only infection I have ha ha!

Login to get fewer ads

I'm back from my thailand adventures on 12:54 - Mar 26 with 577 views_clive_baker_

I'm back from my thailand adventures on 12:47 - Mar 26 by blueasfook

Hi bud. Was lovely to meet with you and well done on finding a place to get a Sunday roast dinner in Bangkok! When you said to come join you for a roast I wasn't sure what you had in mind! Thankfully the eye infection is the only infection I have ha ha!

Or the only one you know about. Some others aren’t detectable for a couple of weeks.

Apparently.

Hope the eye gets better soon.
I'm back from my thailand adventures on 13:00 - Mar 26 with 555 viewsblueasfook

I'm back from my thailand adventures on 12:54 - Mar 26 by _clive_baker_

Or the only one you know about. Some others aren’t detectable for a couple of weeks.

Apparently.

Hope the eye gets better soon.

What happens in Thailand, stays in Thailand.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024