Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anywhere to watch Friday’s game in Amsterdam? 14:10 - Mar 26 with 1552 viewsruggs2002

Hi everyone, I’m in Amsterdam for the week and desperate not to miss the game on Friday. Does anyone know of anywhere it’s likely to be shown or even any ITFC fan groups in Amsterdam that will be watching?
Anywhere to watch Friday’s game in Amsterdam? on 16:30 - Mar 26 with 1470 viewsvilanovablue

https://www.cocosoutback.com/en/sports/

Came up on Google in 2 secs of searching, I do despair occasionally.
Anywhere to watch Friday’s game in Amsterdam? on 16:41 - Mar 26 with 1439 viewsartsbossbeard

https://stonesnightclub.com/

https://belushis.com/football

Both central with Belushi's just off the Dam Square.

You'll probably have to ask at both venues but they're a friendly bunch in both.

EDIT: Had a decent afternoon here last visit. They'll have it on: https://www.hoopman.nl/
[Post edited 26 Mar 17:06]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Anywhere to watch Friday’s game in Amsterdam? on 16:52 - Mar 26 with 1381 viewsVegtablue

https://www.satellitesportscafe.nl/

https://www.threesisterspub.nl/en/sportscalendar/29-03-2024/

These guys also have the game listed. You can type in "best sports bars Amsterdam" and check their websites for more options.
Anywhere to watch Friday’s game in Amsterdam? on 17:25 - Mar 26 with 1318 viewsstonojnr

Tbf it was 20 years ago and I can't remember if it was Belushis or Satellite Sports cafe we went to, to watch Town on sky in Amsterdam.

It wasn't the only place showing games either. I just remember where we were like every TV had a different game or sport, lots of American sport, football, cricket.

I don't think you'll struggle to find somewhere, probably easier than most UK towns thesedays :D
Anywhere to watch Friday’s game in Amsterdam? on 19:51 - Mar 26 with 1199 viewslurcher

My house, lol. We do have a group but tend to meet up at peoples houses rather than in the city. That is if we aren't actually at a game.

Rembrandtplein, 3 sisters is your best bet, they have loads of screens and will put it on some of them. There are other options on that square. The Dutch 2nd division plays on a Friday night, many bars will have that on.
Anywhere to watch Friday’s game in Amsterdam? on 20:47 - Mar 26 with 1159 viewsLord_Lucan

Anywhere to watch Friday’s game in Amsterdam? on 19:51 - Mar 26 by lurcher

My house, lol. We do have a group but tend to meet up at peoples houses rather than in the city. That is if we aren't actually at a game.

Rembrandtplein, 3 sisters is your best bet, they have loads of screens and will put it on some of them. There are other options on that square. The Dutch 2nd division plays on a Friday night, many bars will have that on.

I watched William marry Kate on TV in a great bar in Rembrandtplein and got completely mashed up

I vaguely wonder if that was the same day I saw Dutch Willem get crowned outside the Koninclijk? I think that might have been the same day???

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anywhere to watch Friday’s game in Amsterdam? on 21:46 - Mar 26 with 1119 viewslurcher

Anywhere to watch Friday’s game in Amsterdam? on 20:47 - Mar 26 by Lord_Lucan

I watched William marry Kate on TV in a great bar in Rembrandtplein and got completely mashed up

I vaguely wonder if that was the same day I saw Dutch Willem get crowned outside the Koninclijk? I think that might have been the same day???

Possibly, everything just blurs into one here.
Anywhere to watch Friday’s game in Amsterdam? on 09:27 - Mar 27 with 852 viewsartsbossbeard

Anywhere to watch Friday’s game in Amsterdam? on 20:47 - Mar 26 by Lord_Lucan

Different trip, man*

*I think.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Login to get fewer ads

Anywhere to watch Friday’s game in Amsterdam? on 09:40 - Mar 27 with 832 viewsLord_Lucan

Anywhere to watch Friday’s game in Amsterdam? on 09:27 - Mar 27 by artsbossbeard

Different trip, man*

*I think.

Yes, I googled it and I think it was two years apart.

Kate and William was a whopping 13 years ago, we were watching it in "that" bar and listening to this.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Anywhere to watch Friday’s game in Amsterdam? on 09:44 - Mar 27 with 819 viewsLord_Lucan

Anywhere to watch Friday’s game in Amsterdam? on 21:46 - Mar 26 by lurcher

Possibly, everything just blurs into one here.

Do you live in the city?

I think I'll be over in May

Anywhere to watch Friday’s game in Amsterdam? on 09:57 - Mar 27 with 792 viewslurcher

Anywhere to watch Friday’s game in Amsterdam? on 09:44 - Mar 27 by Lord_Lucan

Do you live in the city?

I think I'll be over in May

Yes I do, well it's technically a small village on the far west of the urban area. 20 mins from the centre on a bike. Think I am only away for the Dusseldorf game in May, DM me if you want to meet up. I know all the best bars and coffee shops.
[Post edited 27 Mar 9:58]
Anywhere to watch Friday’s game in Amsterdam? on 10:27 - Mar 27 with 733 viewsLord_Lucan

Anywhere to watch Friday’s game in Amsterdam? on 09:57 - Mar 27 by lurcher

Yes I do, well it's technically a small village on the far west of the urban area. 20 mins from the centre on a bike. Think I am only away for the Dusseldorf game in May, DM me if you want to meet up. I know all the best bars and coffee shops.
[Post edited 27 Mar 9:58]

Ok, I'll give you a shout

I am probably only there for a couple of days, maybe three - and I have to see a few people but I'm sure we can have an afternoon on the lash etc

My mate used to run The Pint Bar on Oudezijds, back when it was quite the place!

Fecking great bloke and quite the face in The Dam - you know him?

Anywhere to watch Friday’s game in Amsterdam? on 10:41 - Mar 27 with 684 viewslurcher

Anywhere to watch Friday’s game in Amsterdam? on 10:27 - Mar 27 by Lord_Lucan

Ok, I'll give you a shout

I am probably only there for a couple of days, maybe three - and I have to see a few people but I'm sure we can have an afternoon on the lash etc

My mate used to run The Pint Bar on Oudezijds, back when it was quite the place!

Fecking great bloke and quite the face in The Dam - you know him?

Cool, give me a shout. I know the Pint bar but not the owner or the staff. It is a wonderful city, so many great places to while away your time. When I first moved here I spent every weekend pretending that I was on a short Amsterdam city break.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024