Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone have any clue of the name of the Belgiam chants 20:31 - Mar 26 with 944 viewsFrimleyBlue

There's one which I've been trying to find for years after sitters posted a video of a match atmosphere and just couldn't find it... but they've just done it during this game.

Kinda. Lalalalala wooah etc with drum in-between.

Really good description that I think..

I hope someone knows its been doing my head in for years

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Anyone have any clue of the name of the Belgiam chants on 20:54 - Mar 26 with 877 viewsLord_Lucan

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone have any clue of the name of the Belgiam chants on 21:05 - Mar 26 with 841 viewsKeno

Anyone have any clue of the name of the Belgiam chants on 20:54 - Mar 26 by Lord_Lucan

Surely being Belginians they should use

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone have any clue of the name of the Belgiam chants on 21:26 - Mar 26 with 800 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is it with slow and drawn out ‘woah’s with then speeded up ‘la’s?

Woah…oho……..
woah...oho…..
*key change*
woah…oho……..
*back down again*
woah...oho …..
La La La, Lalalala
La La La, Lalalala
*key change*
La La La, Lalalala
*back down again*
La La La, Lalalala

Repeat for ages. If that’s the one it was popular at Swansea about 10 years ago. I’m not aware it’s got a name - it just sounds like a generic Euro chant, but it must have come from somewhere.
[Post edited 26 Mar 21:30]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone have any clue of the name of the Belgiam chants on 21:53 - Mar 26 with 744 viewsPhantasm

Anyone have any clue of the name of the Belgiam chants on 21:26 - Mar 26 by Swansea_Blue

Woah…oho……..
woah...oho…..
*key change*
woah…oho……..
*back down again*
woah...oho …..
La La La, Lalalala
La La La, Lalalala
*key change*
La La La, Lalalala
*back down again*
La La La, Lalalala

Repeat for ages. If that’s the one it was popular at Swansea about 10 years ago. I’m not aware it’s got a name - it just sounds like a generic Euro chant, but it must have come from somewhere.

This reads like it's this one:

Anyone have any clue of the name of the Belgiam chants on 22:04 - Mar 26 with 706 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone have any clue of the name of the Belgiam chants on 21:53 - Mar 26 by Phantasm

I’ve not heard that before. Close, but not quite. The one I’m thinking of the ‘woah’s are much more drawn out and the ‘lala’s a higher tempo/quicker.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone have any clue of the name of the Belgiam chants on 10:53 - Mar 27 with 445 viewsFrimleyBlue

Anyone have any clue of the name of the Belgiam chants on 21:26 - Mar 26 by Swansea_Blue

Woah…oho……..
woah...oho…..
*key change*
woah…oho……..
*back down again*
woah...oho …..
La La La, Lalalala
La La La, Lalalala
*key change*
La La La, Lalalala
*back down again*
La La La, Lalalala

Thats the one

Waka waka eh eh

Anyone have any clue of the name of the Belgiam chants on 10:53 - Mar 27 with 443 viewsFrimleyBlue

Anyone have any clue of the name of the Belgiam chants on 21:53 - Mar 26 by Phantasm

That's it,legend!

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024