Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not a good night for Hartlepool Utd 21:56 - Mar 26 with 1330 viewsMiaow

They took the lead away from home but ended up losing 7–1. We’d never do something like that.

Gateshead seem to be doing pretty well. Looking at the National League play-offs, there’s a fair chance that there could be a new club in the Football League next season.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

Not a good night for Hartlepool Utd on 22:16 - Mar 26 with 1226 viewsmellowblue

Cryptic refrence to the Peterborough game under Jewell we lost 7-1 having taken an early lead?
Not a good night for Hartlepool Utd on 22:20 - Mar 26 with 1203 viewsgainsboroughblue

Not a good night for Hartlepool Utd on 22:16 - Mar 26 by mellowblue

Cryptic refrence to the Peterborough game under Jewell we lost 7-1 having taken an early lead?

After letting in 5 at home the previous match. Great week that.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Not a good night for Hartlepool Utd on 22:50 - Mar 26 with 1092 viewsronnyd

I remember Gateshead being in the football league back in the late 1950s. Voted out in 1960 according to Wiki.
Not a good night for Hartlepool Utd on 08:58 - Mar 28 with 575 viewsGeoffSentence

Not a good night for Hartlepool Utd on 22:50 - Mar 26 by ronnyd

I remember Gateshead being in the football league back in the late 1950s. Voted out in 1960 according to Wiki.

I dug out my old Encyclopedia of British football that I must have got as an 11 or 12 year old for christmas and still have. It has all the league tables up to 1977.

Gateshead were in the football league from 1930 - 1960. They were Third Division North for most of that time, finishing second on a few occasions. Their last two years were the first two years of the fourth division in which they finshed fifth bottom, then third bottom. I presume they failed to get re-elected as they were replaced by Mansfield the following season.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Not a good night for Hartlepool Utd on 13:32 - Mar 28 with 428 viewsbraveblue

But what a goal!!!
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:08 - Mar 28 with 387 viewsbraveblue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024