Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That'll do nicely! (n/t) 14:21 - Mar 29 with 556 viewstonybied

That'll do nicely! (n/t) on 14:22 - Mar 29 with 532 viewspennblue

I know the players don't look at this stuff, but lets say they did, what a boost for todays game.....

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

That'll do nicely! (n/t) on 14:23 - Mar 29 with 493 viewstonybied

That'll do nicely! (n/t) on 14:22 - Mar 29 by pennblue

I know the players don't look at this stuff, but lets say they did, what a boost for todays game.....

I don't believe they don't look at other results around us. I'm sure they look but just don't read too much into it.
That'll do nicely! (n/t) on 14:24 - Mar 29 with 485 viewsgainsboroughblue

Need to do our bit now.

This will absolutely kill Leicester's confidence though. This looked their kindest game during the run in. I think they looked really poor and didn't look like they wanted it enough.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

That'll do nicely! (n/t) on 14:24 - Mar 29 with 450 viewsEuanTown

Well done Bristol C, always my favourite Bristol club
That'll do nicely! (n/t) on 14:25 - Mar 29 with 438 viewsNthsuffolkblue

That'll do nicely! (n/t) on 14:23 - Mar 29 by tonybied

I don't believe they don't look at other results around us. I'm sure they look but just don't read too much into it.

If we win all the rest of our matches, we still need Leeds or Leicester to drop at least 2 more points.

The current form Leicester and Town are on gives me a lot of hope but form can change very quickly.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

That'll do nicely! (n/t) on 14:26 - Mar 29 with 410 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

What a cracking start to the weekend - cmon lads you can do it this evening.

Unbelievable run of form from Leicester- given their 12 point gap at one point this is potentially a bigger bottling than Sheffield Wednesday.

One thing is for sure the Championship is far more entertaining than the PL - it’s not even close.
That'll do nicely! (n/t) on 14:32 - Mar 29 with 330 viewsNthsuffolkblue

That'll do nicely! (n/t) on 14:24 - Mar 29 by gainsboroughblue

Need to do our bit now.

This will absolutely kill Leicester's confidence though. This looked their kindest game during the run in. I think they looked really poor and didn't look like they wanted it enough.

Agree 100% with your first paragraph. It is (as it always has been) all down to us winning our games.

As for Leicester's confidence, I wonder how the charges from the Leagues are affecting things. Their players must be expecting to be moved on and those that aren't probably don't fancy starting in the Premier League with a points deduction. Dewsbury-Hall no longer looks like he has the desire he had in the first half of the season. They look a team low on confidence and energy just at a time when the games are coming thick and fast. Let's hope they continue like that.

Not sure Bristol City is in any way easier than any of Norwich, Birmingham, Millwall, West Brom, Southampton or Blackburn, though!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024