Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I feel drained.... 22:10 - Mar 29 with 613 viewspointofblue

Only seven matches to go. I swear it didn't feel this stressful last season.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I feel drained.... on 08:21 - Mar 30 with 413 viewsbluefunk

Oh it did, with 7 to go we still had to negotiate those 2 tricky away games with Peterborough and Barnsley and we were still chasing Wednesday.
I feel drained.... on 08:24 - Mar 30 with 401 viewsDubtractor

I feel drained.... on 08:21 - Mar 30 by bluefunk

Oh it did, with 7 to go we still had to negotiate those 2 tricky away games with Peterborough and Barnsley and we were still chasing Wednesday.

I found last season much more stressful. Not saying this season is a stroll in the park, but last year we HAD to get promoted, this season we're doing way better than anyone could have dreamed, and so I can rationalise it that I don't expect us to win every game.

The fact that we do win almost every game is a lovely bonus though!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I feel drained.... on 08:31 - Mar 30 with 376 viewsbluefunk

I feel drained.... on 08:24 - Mar 30 by Dubtractor

I found last season much more stressful. Not saying this season is a stroll in the park, but last year we HAD to get promoted, this season we're doing way better than anyone could have dreamed, and so I can rationalise it that I don't expect us to win every game.

Yes me too Dub, IMO it was essential we got out of League One to maintain the momentum from everything that was happening with the club. Although I did believe we could challenge for back to back promotions, i never expected a season like this.
I feel drained.... on 08:34 - Mar 30 with 356 viewsMK1

I feel drained.... on 08:24 - Mar 30 by Dubtractor

Exactly. We needed promotion last season, whereas this would be the cherry. Still bl00dy stressful though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024