Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My beautiful blue brothers and sisters - just wow!! 01:55 - Mar 30 with 1010 viewsunstableblue

Apologies I’ve been away tending to unstable towers and unstable industries.

But it’s time to go full enthusiastic mental. This forum needs more glorious positivity at this time.

This season is now moving into territory that we can only have dreamt of, dreamt of in our most positive and optimistic, indeed wildest, dreams.

There are three things that we can focus on today:

1. “Leicester’s bench is valued at £95m”

2. “ You have to enjoy every win you get in the Championship, especially every win away from home, and a clean sheet away from home and a really good goal scored.”

3. “The town fans, all 4000 plus of them, are in fine voice”

Yes of course today was one of the few poor performances Town have delivered this season. Yes there were multiple player at 5 or 6 out of ten. Moore and Broadhead looked jaded, Hutchison looked miles away from Championship player of the month, and our super subs were blunted with poor touch from Sarmiento and perhaps a lack of confidence from the normally bullish Alli.

How many poor performances have we had this glorious season? Is it 3, 4, 5?? Which ones?? Rotherham away springs to mind.

But let’s get back to today.

Leicester look like they’re falling apart. And that points deduction is hanging like the sword of Damocles. And for both Leeds and Saints to drop 2 points. Just wow!!

Anyway, let’s focus on Monday. The good news is that when we’ve had a poor performance under McKenna we tend to come back firing on all cylinders. Let’s hope player fatigue is not a real factor. Do you think it is?

As Darren Ambrose said - “if we get 6 points from Blackburn, Saints and Norwich then we’ll get automatic promotion” - and I just have to agree.

But just whatever happens from now on - our club, our beloved Town, have delivered beyond our wildest dreams.

So let’s turn up on Monday and go absolutely ballistic. As our leader always says - “celebrate the moment”…. This glorious football won’t last forever. This manager is destined to the highest level.

So please come to our blue temple on Monday and bring your A game, let’s sing our boys to victory and enjoy EVERY MOMENT

Blue Army

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

My beautiful blue brothers and sisters - just wow!! on 02:24 - Mar 30 with 937 viewsIllinoisblue

Welcome back! We are on the cusp of something really spectacularly special. I am concerned about both Saints and scum, though. That’s two tough games. After that the picture may look a tad clearer. Although let’s be honest, this is going to the last kick of the last day, isn’t it?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

My beautiful blue brothers and sisters - just wow!! on 04:24 - Mar 30 with 875 viewsunstableblue

My beautiful blue brothers and sisters - just wow!! on 02:24 - Mar 30 by Illinoisblue

Welcome back! We are on the cusp of something really spectacularly special. I am concerned about both Saints and scum, though. That’s two tough games. After that the picture may look a tad clearer. Although let’s be honest, this is going to the last kick of the last day, isn’t it?

Illy!

Great to reconnect.

Saints and Norwich look daunting I have to say.

A win Monday and I’m convinced we’ll make automatics. As I said earlier McKennas teams tend to come out strong after a poor performance.

And I just hope the Town fans bring an atmosphere that really drives the team forward.

COYFB

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

My beautiful blue brothers and sisters - just wow!! on 06:46 - Mar 30 with 715 viewstonybied

Welcome back Unstableblue, I've missed your pre-match battlecries!
Huzzah, he's back.... on 12:22 - Mar 30 with 541 viewsBloots

....and still as mad as a box of frogs.

Lovely stuff.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

My beautiful blue brothers and sisters - just wow!! on 13:38 - Mar 30 with 459 viewsblueislander

I have missed you, in a funny sort of way!

As far as below par performances go; I would mention Rotherham home and away, Stoke away, QPR home and away, although there were mitigating factors for the home match, yesterday. Leeds and WBA just outplayed us in the respective away games. Is that about it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024